A large 920 sq ft Chain Free two bedroom first floor apartment in good condition, with lift, en-suite shower room, residents parking and the option to rent a garage. The property is considered an ideal town centre base and/or option for downsizing. There is no property above so the apartment has the benefit of extra skylights for a bright interior.
A note from the vendor “ I can walk to all of Eastbourne town centre’s shops, theatres, restaurants and the seafront from my flat. It is a very convenient lifestyle.”
Situated in the favourable Devonshire Park area, well within the heart of Eastbourne town centre. The seafront, theatres, art gallery, restaurants, shops and train station are all within easy walking distance.
Communal Entrance Hallway Lift and stairs to first floor.
Hallway Skylight. Cupboard housing electric consumer unit. Coving. Radiator.
Living/Dining Room 6.17m (20’3″) x 3.78m (12’5″) max
Double glazed window to front aspect. Skylight. Coving. Two radiators. Large walk in cupboard measures 1.58m (5’2″) x 1.02m (3’4″).
Kitchen 3.27m (10’9″) x 1.98m (6’6″) max
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Range of wall and base mounted units with worktops over. Sink with drainer. Built in electric double oven, four ring gas hob, extractor hood, fridge and freezer. Space for slimline dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Wall mounted Potterton combination boiler. Coving.
Master Bedroom 4.98m (16’4″) x 2.96m (9’8″) excluding built-in wardrobe
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Two fitted wardrobes. Coving. Two radiators.
En-Suite Shower Room Obscured double glazed window. Shower cubicle with tiled surround. Wash hand basin and flush WC. Heated towel rail. Downlighting.
Bedroom Two 4.95m (16’3″) x 3.58m (11’9″)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted cupboard. Coving. Radiator.
Bathroom 3.59m (11’9″) x 1.59m (5’3″)
Obscured double glazed window. Suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and flush WC. Part tiled walls. Downlighting. Radiator.
Residents off road parking Available on a first come first serve basis.
Garage Available to rent for £120 per quarter
Store Room Measures 7’7 x 4’6, with light. Located in the basement of the building. Costing £20 per quarter.
125 year lease from the year 2000. The purchaser can apply for a share of the Freehold upon purchase.
Service charge £646 per quarter. Block managed by Stiles Harold Williams.
Ground rent £50 per quarter.
Band B with Eastbourne Borough Council.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- CLOSE TO THEATRES
- En-suite shower room
- FIRST FLOOR WITH NO FLAT OVER
- Fitted Kitchen
- Long Lease
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA
- PASSENGER LIFT AND ENTRYPHONE
- SHOPS AND TRAIN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- The Grange Montessori (1.22 mi)2 reviews
- Happy Valley Pre School (10.99 mi)1 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.22 mi)2 reviews
- L Plates Driving School (10.86 mi)3 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (4.68 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.81 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (18.05 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (16.78 mi)1 reviews
- Seaford Medical Practice (8.16 mi)3 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (14.91 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.33 mi)6 reviews
- Sainsburys (0.43 mi)5 reviews
- Spar (1.15 mi)1 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (2.03 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco stores (3.68 mi)1 reviews
- Seven Sisters Country Park (5.86 mi)10 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (7.39 mi)3 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (1.23 mi)6 reviews
- Queen's Park (18.41 mi)12 reviews
- Stanmer Park (18.4 mi)13 reviews
- Superdrug Stores (0.32 mi)2 reviews
- Boots Opticians (0.38 mi)4 reviews
- Primark (0.34 mi)3 reviews
- Cavendish Place Pharmacy (0.57 mi)1 reviews
- Mace Express (0.4 mi)1 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.96 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.79 mi)2 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (8.21 mi)1 reviews
- Jempsons Superstore (22.78 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Petrol Filling Station (16.64 mi)1 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (31.69 mi)9 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (19.28 mi)16 reviews
- Brighton Marina (19.04 mi)24 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (23.39 mi)1 reviews
- Chequers Centre (36.71 mi)10 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (0.18 mi)23 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (0.12 mi)8 reviews
- Piscari, Fish and Grill (0.19 mi)3 reviews
- Mirabelle Restaurant (0.26 mi)4 reviews
- La Locanda Del Luca (0.19 mi)6 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (0.45 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (0.25 mi)1 reviews
- Favoloso Cafe (0.08 mi)9 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (0.29 mi)2 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (0.36 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Express (0.5 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (0.43 mi)5 reviews
- Lidl Eastbourne (2.07 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsburys (2.02 mi)5 reviews
- Iceland Foods (0.39 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (0.31 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (0.32 mi)2 reviews
- HSBC Bank (6.91 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (3.39 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC (17.8 mi)3 reviews
- The Marine (0.68 mi)8 reviews
- hush bar (0.31 mi)2 reviews
- Jesters Bar (0.49 mi)1 reviews
- Loft Lounge & Bar (0.35 mi)5 reviews
- The Crown & Anchor (0.52 mi)5 reviews
- Gatwick Express (33.4 mi)84 reviews
- Chase Veterinary Centre (1.4 mi)1 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (18.29 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (19.67 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.76 mi)2 reviews
- Barrow Hill Veterinary Hospital (36.85 mi)2 reviews