A charming and deceptively spacious bay fronted 1920’s semi-detached house with an amazing and pretty 400’ rear garden and loft conversion. Accommodation includes three double bedrooms, spacious living/dining room, kitchen and double glazed conservatory. Set back from the road, with ample off road parking. Further benefits include large family bathroom and second WC, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating system. Quite simply a brilliant family home, inside and out.
Vendor’s Note “This property is an absolute gardener’s delight. It is a wonderful and private space to spend time.”
Location Set back from Dittons Road in Polegate, within a mile of Polegate High Street, with its’ shopping facilities and mainline railway station. Convenient for access to both the A27 & A22 and for local bus services. Schools at both Polegate and Stone Cross are available.
Entrance Porch UPVC double glazed porch. Tiled floor.
Entrance Hallway Inset spot lighting. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Living/Dining Room 8.56m (28’1″) max into bay x 3.86m (12’8″)
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect. Feature Victorian style fireplace. Attractive feature arched recesses. Two radiators.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.36m (17’7″) x 3.05m (10′)
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Re-fitted with a large range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Built-in electric double oven, hob and pull out extractor fan above. Built-in fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Space for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Cupboard. Inset spot lighting. Two plinth heaters.
Double Glazed Conservatory 3.05m (10′) x 1.73m (5’8″)
UPVC double glazed windows and doors with brick built base and polycarbonate roof.
First Floor Landing Obscured UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to second floor. Hatch to loft storage.
Bedroom One 4.70m (15’5″) x 3.42m (11’3″)
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect with views towards The Downs. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.68m (12’1″) x 3.45m (11’4″)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect. Radiator.
Large Family Bathroom Obscured UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. White suite comprising P-shaped bath with shower overhead and shower screen, low level flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Part tiled walls. Cupboard housing Potterton combination gas boiler. Heated towel rail. Radiator.
Separate WC Low level flush WC and wash hand basin.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 4.18m (13’9″) x 3.67m (12′)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Eaves storage cupboard. Radiator.
Front Garden Laid to lawn with timber fencing.
Driveway Providing ample off road parking for up to five vehicles.
Rear Garden Laid to lawn with decked patio and pergola, pond, plant beds, fruit trees and vegetable beds. Gate giving side access.
Shed 13’ x 7’3 With power.
Summer house 7’6 x 7’5 Insulated with power and light.
Council Tax Band D with Wealden District Council.
- 0.3 OF AN ACRE TBV
- 0.30 OF AN ACRE TBV
- 17FT REFITTED KITCHEN
- 1920'S THREE STOREY HOUSE
- 28FT LIVING DINING ROOM
- 400FT GARDEN
- A GARDENERS PARADISE
- Ample Off-road Parking
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- Three double bedrooms
- The Grange Montessori (2.97 mi)2 reviews
- Happy Valley Pre School (9.98 mi)1 reviews
- Patcham High School (17.97 mi)1 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (0.93 mi)2 reviews
- Varndean School (17.58 mi)1 reviews
- District General Hospital (2.37 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.64 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.09 mi)1 reviews
- Seaford Medical Practice (7.89 mi)3 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (14.01 mi)1 reviews
- Spar (3.38 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco stores (1.21 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (3.27 mi)6 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (3 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (3.68 mi)5 reviews
- Seven Sisters Country Park (5.7 mi)10 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (3.49 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (0.66 mi)3 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (1.16 mi)1 reviews
- Stanmer Park (16.57 mi)13 reviews
- One Stop Community Stores (0.85 mi)1 reviews
- Superdrug Stores (2.39 mi)2 reviews
- Co-op (0.8 mi)2 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.86 mi)1 reviews
- Paydens (2.93 mi)1 reviews
- BP Connect (2.56 mi)1 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (2.39 mi)2 reviews
- Marks and Spencer BP Connect (16.95 mi)4 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (3.38 mi)3 reviews
- Shell UK (17.37 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.47 mi)2 reviews
- Brighton Marina (17.53 mi)24 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (20.04 mi)1 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (14.05 mi)1 reviews
- Wilkinson (19.51 mi)4 reviews
- Coopers Restaurant (0.87 mi)1 reviews
- Kao Wah (0.81 mi)1 reviews
- Moonrakers Restaurant (0.82 mi)3 reviews
- K2 Indian Restaurant (1.43 mi)2 reviews
- Litlington Tea Gardens (0.86 mi)2 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (3.68 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (3.94 mi)2 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (3.86 mi)1 reviews
- Bill's Cafe (3.67 mi)1 reviews
- Windmills (2.17 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (2.1 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose (2.89 mi)3 reviews
- Lidl Eastbourne (2.98 mi)5 reviews
- Costcutter (2.7 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.86 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (2.85 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (2.84 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (1.18 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.8 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (3.79 mi)2 reviews
- The Junction Tavern (0.52 mi)1 reviews
- The Holly Blue (1 mi)1 reviews
- The British Queen (1.16 mi)1 reviews
- The Dinkum (0.81 mi)1 reviews
- plough and harrow (0.86 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (29.62 mi)85 reviews
- Chase Veterinary Centre (3.17 mi)1 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.85 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.22 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (18.77 mi)2 reviews
- Cats Protection (19.24 mi)3 reviews