Brand new CHAIN FREE luxury chalet bungalow in a select (only six homes) gated development set peacefully on the edge of an ancient woodland. This traditionally constructed two double bedroom semi-detached home enjoys a large, level and fully landscaped plots. Features underfloor heating, Ashley Ann designer kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, high specification bathroom and large shower room. Spacious and well laid out accommodation with easy access. You will struggle to find another new build with this superior finish and location. Ready to occupy, the adjoining property is already sold so an early appointment to view this property is recommended.
*PLEASE NOTE SOME INTERNAL IMAGES ARE FROM FINISHED PLOT NEXT DOOR*
Located in the old village of Horsebridge just to the north of the market town of Hailsham. Within walking distance you have: bus service to Hailsham, Eastbourne & Tunbridge Wells, local Co-Op store and The Cuckoo Trail for walks south to Polegate or north to Heathfield. Hailsham Community College, Grovelands Community Primary School and Hawkes Farm Academy are good schools in easy reach.
Arrowhead pointing. Brick and block cavity wall construction. Piled foundations. Double glazing. Gas central heating system with under floor heating to most rooms. Closed board fencing and matching gates. Standstone patio. Full landscaping with turf and planting. 10 Year Protek Warranty.
Porch Double glazed front door, leaded light double glazed window to side aspect, downlight, door to:
Hallway Stairs to first floor with cupboard under, hallway cupboard.
Living/Dining Room 5.08m (16’8″) x 3.71m (12’2″)
Leaded light double glazed window to side aspect, Tri-fold double glazed doors to patio.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.73m (12’3″) x 3.56m (11’8″)
Leaded light double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect. Fitted with a range of Ashley Ann designer light grey shaker style wall and base mounted units with solid work worktops. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Integrated appliances including BOSCH eye level oven, BOSCH halogen hob with extractor hood over, fridge and freezer. Space for washing machine. Concealed Viessmann gas combination boiler. Downlights.
Bedroom Two 3.71m (12’2″) x 3.44m (11’3″) Leaded light double glazed window to front aspect.
Family Bathroom Obscured leaded light double glazed window to front aspect. Feature Wood panelling. White suite comprising bath with tiled surround, flush WC and wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Downlights.
Landing/Study Area 3.15m (10’4″) x 2.54m (8’4″)
Double glazed Velux window. Double eaves storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 4.78m (15’8″) x 4.17m (13’8″)
Leaded light double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect overlooking woodland. Eaves storage cupboard. Radiator.
Shower Room Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Feature wood panelling. Fully tiled large shower enclosure, flush WC and wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. LED downlights.
Electric Gates There are electric gates to Little Horselunges with intercom to the property.
Woodland Private gate onto payway adjacent to ancient woodland at rear of the property. With footways leading to countryside walks linking up with The Cuckoo Trail.
Front Garden Laid to lawn with level access to front door.
Rear Garden Laid to lawn with Indian sandstone patio with brick edging. Shrub beds. Gate to woodland. Enclosed by close board timber fencing.
Driveway Block paved driveway with further lawn and rockery.
Maintenance Charge There will be a contribution toward road maintenance, drainage pump, lighting and the electric gates. Charge TBC.
Council Tax Band TBC with Wealden District Council.
0.6% +VAT 12 weeks.
- 10 YEAR PROTEK WARRANTY
- ASHLEY ANN DESIGNER KITCHEN
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- BIG PRIVATE LEVEL PLOT
- PEACEFUL LEAFY LOCATION
- SELECT GATED DEVELOPMENT
- TRADITIONAL CONSTRUCTION
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Under Floor Heating
- Patcham High School (17.18 mi)1 reviews
- The Grange Montessori (7.55 mi)2 reviews
- Michael Hall Steiner Waldorf School (17.27 mi)1 reviews
- Happy Valley Pre School (11.2 mi)1 reviews
- Varndean School (17.02 mi)1 reviews
- District General Hospital (6.96 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.67 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (14.87 mi)1 reviews
- Uckfield Community Hospital (8.28 mi)1 reviews
- Southlands Hospital (21.81 mi)1 reviews
- Spar (7.85 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (7.71 mi)6 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (7.27 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco stores (5.17 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (8.25 mi)5 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (2.5 mi)3 reviews
- Seven Sisters Country Park (8.69 mi)10 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (4.45 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (3.29 mi)1 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (1.57 mi)4 reviews
- Paydens (1.68 mi)1 reviews
- Superdrug Stores (2.25 mi)2 reviews
- Waitrose (1.75 mi)3 reviews
- Seaforth Pharmacy (1.65 mi)2 reviews
- Boots The Chemists (1.67 mi)1 reviews
- BP Connect (2.04 mi)1 reviews
- Golden Cross Service Station (2.85 mi)1 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (10.19 mi)1 reviews
- The Piltdown Man (10.68 mi)2 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (6.98 mi)2 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.4 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (24.51 mi)9 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.76 mi)17 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (17.08 mi)1 reviews
- Brighton Marina (17.37 mi)24 reviews
- Wingrove House (6.84 mi)2 reviews
- Prezzo - Hailsham (1.6 mi)3 reviews
- Hawkswood Fish & Chips (0.85 mi)2 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (8.56 mi)8 reviews
- The Black Duck (5.14 mi)1 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (8.26 mi)1 reviews
- Windmills (6.26 mi)1 reviews
- Bill's Cafe (8.19 mi)1 reviews
- Diplocks Cafe (1.78 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (8.86 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose (1.75 mi)3 reviews
- Costcutter (1.88 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (6.66 mi)5 reviews
- Lidl Eastbourne (7.23 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco Stores (4.86 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (1.78 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (1.78 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (5.54 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (8.37 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (8.36 mi)2 reviews
- White Hart (0.56 mi)1 reviews
- The Wheatsheaf (8.56 mi)4 reviews
- Six Bells Inn (2.7 mi)4 reviews
- The Squirrel Inn (8.85 mi)3 reviews
- The Marine (8.23 mi)8 reviews
- Gatwick Express (25.77 mi)85 reviews
- Chase Veterinary Centre (7.73 mi)1 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.83 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.09 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (16.98 mi)2 reviews
- Cats Protection (15.21 mi)3 reviews