*Guide Price £350,000 to £360,000* A modern three bedroom detached family home on a corner plot that offers scope for extension (subject to consents), and already with more living space than usual. The kitchen and family bathroom have been re-fitted and there is a lounge and separate family room too. A lovely master bedroom has both an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes. There are two further bedrooms (one with built-in wardrobes) and a downstairs cloakroom. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, plus a driveway. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating system. Internal inspection is recommended.
Location Boston Close is a small residential cul-de-sac, situated on Sovereign Harbour South. Family days out at the beach are just up the road, and The Waterfront offers a range of restaurants, shops, a cinema and gym. A choice of good Ofsted rated infant and junior schools are within a mile. Eastbourne Town Centre is approximately two miles away.
Vendor’s Note “It is a good area to live in plus the facilities at the harbour are very handy.”
Double glazed front door. Leaded light double glazed window to side aspect.
Family Room 3.53m (11’7″) x 2.30m (7’7″)
Leaded light double glazed window to front aspect. Alcove under stairwell. Radiator.
Lounge 4.45m (14’7″) x 3.98m (13’1″)
Leaded light double glazed bay window to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor. Coving. Two radiators. Twin glazed internal doors to:
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.53m (18’2″) x 3.17m (10’5″)
Double glazed French doors to rear garden. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a range of gloss taupe wall and base mounted units with complementary worktops over. Sink unit. Four ring has hob with extractor hood over. Eye level electric oven. Built-in dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. White suite comprising wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Coving. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing Double glazed window to side aspect. Airing cupboard. Hatch to loft space. Coving.
Master Bedroom 3.78m (12’5″) x 3.07m (10’1″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built-in wardrobes. Coving. Radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Coving. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.35m (11′) x 3.07m (10’1″)
Leaded light double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.62m (8’7″) x 2.44m (8′)
Leaded light double glazed window to front aspect. Coving. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. White suite comprising bath with electric shower overhead, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Downlighting. Coving. Radiator.
Front Garden Laid to lawn.
Rear Garden Laid to lawn with paved patio, a selection of shrubs and garden shed to the side. Enclosed by timber fencing.
Driveway Providing off road parking for one vehicle.
Council Tax Band D with Eastbourne Borough Council
Harbour Charge To be confirmed by the vendor.
16 week sole 0.6%+VAT
- CLOSE TO BEACH AND RESTAURANTS
- DESIRABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- En-suite shower room
- FAMILY ROOM
- GOOD SIZED PLOT
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- The Grange Montessori (2.42 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.56 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (4.37 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (2.37 mi)5 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (17.99 mi)1 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (12.59 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (4.06 mi)3 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (2.57 mi)1 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (1.16 mi)6 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (2.47 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (2.64 mi)3 reviews
- Jempsons Superstore (20.41 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (20.26 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (31.55 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (23.57 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (2.17 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (2.18 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (3.51 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (33.05 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (19.64 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (21.02 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (18.38 mi)2 reviews