A one bedroom converted Victorian apartment with private roof terrace, located in the sought after Meads area. A main feature is the spacious living/dining room, which boasts a high ceiling, large bay window and door to the roof terrace. Accommodation also includes kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. As well as the private roof terrace, there are communal gardens surrounding the property. Great for a buy to let investment at an estimated rental income of £750 PCM.
A note from the vendor “A warm flat with nice neighbours.”
Meads is a highly sought after area, desirable to many types of buyer because of the wealth of amenities within easy reach. Eastbourne town centre, train station, seafront and theatres are all a casual stroll away. There are no parking restrictions in this part of Meads, and beautiful Downland walks and Beachy Head are practically on your doorstep. Due to this great location, demand for rental property is high.
Communal front entrance door with security entrance system.
Hallway Security entry phone. Potterton combination boiler.
Lounge/Dining Room 4.95m (16’3″) into bay x 4.47m (14’8″) Bay sash window, small diamond window and double glazed door leading to roof terrace. High ceiling with picture rail. Two radiators.
Private Roof Terrace Measures approx. 21’ x 8’. Decked floor and small shed.
Kitchen 2.67m (8’9″) x 1.68m (5’6″) Range of modern wall and base mounted units with worktops over. One and a half bowl sink with drainer. Four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and electric oven. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom 3.68m (12’1″) x 2.64m (8’8″) Two double glazed windows to front aspect, picture rail, coving and radiator.
Bathroom Glass block borrowed light. White suite comprising bath with electric shower overhead and shower screen, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls. Loft hatch with ladder storage space.
Communal Gardens Situated to the front, back and side of the building.
189 years from June 1984
Service charge £130 per month
Band A with Eastbourne Borough Council.
1%+VAT multi with Emslie
- 21FT ROOF TERRACE
- CLOSE TO TOWN AND STATION
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- HIGH CEILINGS
- LOFT STORAGE SPACE
- Long Lease
- Modern Kitchen
- TILED BATHROOM
- VICTORIAN CONVERSION
- The Grange Montessori (1.2 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.39 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (4.67 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.8 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (17.8 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (16.54 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (4.39 mi)3 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (3.01 mi)1 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (1.5 mi)6 reviews
- Superdrug Stores (0.5 mi)2 reviews
- New Look (0.46 mi)1 reviews
- Cooper's Magic Shops (0.44 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.85 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.78 mi)2 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.94 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (18.65 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (31.59 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (23.3 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (0.37 mi)24 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (0.35 mi)8 reviews
- Xing Fu (0.65 mi)1 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (0.48 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (0.19 mi)1 reviews
- Favoloso Cafe (0.28 mi)9 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (0.51 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (0.5 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (3.36 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (33.32 mi)84 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (19.41 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (18.04 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (21.03 mi)2 reviews