A Chain Free one bedroom top (2nd) floor Edwardian conversion in Meads, with off road parking and loft storage. Considered to be extremely well presented throughout, the open plan living area has an open fireplace and the kitchen has a breakfast bar. There are built in wardrobes in the spacious bedroom and a generous shower room. Parking is situated to the rear of the building.
A note from the vendor “We chose the property because of the character plus the good sized living space.”
Ideally placed in Carlisle Road in Meads. Local shops and pubs are nearby in Meads Street, Eastbourne town centre and train station are within easy reach and the seafront and The South Downs are within walking distance. Meads is a long favoured location within Eastbourne, and boasts convenient access to all that the area has to offer.
Communal Entrance Hallway Security entry phone system. Stairs rising to top floor flat.
Private Hallway Picture rail. Radiator.
Living/Dining/Kitchen 6.90m (22’8″) x 3.83m (12’7″)
Living area Double glazed window to rear aspect. Open feature fireplace. Shelving. Two radiators.
Kitchen area Window. Range of fitted base units with breakfast bar and worktops. Sink with drainer. Built in oven, electric hob and extractor hood. Space for fridge, freezer and washing machine. Worcester boiler. Two skylights.
Bedroom 4.62m (15’2″) x 3.86m (12’8″) max
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Fitted double wardrobe. Hatch to loft space. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window. Shower enclosure with electric Mira shower, wash hand basin and flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
There is a designated parking space with this property, located to the rear of the property.
The vendor informs us that there is 152 years remaining on the lease. Service charge is £378 per year. Sub letting is not allowed. Pets allowed as long as they do not cause a nuisance.
Band B with Eastbourne Borough Council.
£1000 + VAT for 16 weeks
- 2ND FLOOR LOFT APARTMENT
- Chain Free
- EDWARDIAN CHARM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- IMMACULATE INTERIOR
- LARGE BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- Modern Kitchen
- PARKING SPACE AT REAR
- WORKING OPEN FIREPLACE
- The Grange Montessori (1.17 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.5 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (4.63 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.77 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (17.6 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (16.35 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (4.36 mi)3 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (3.02 mi)1 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (1.68 mi)6 reviews
- Superdrug Stores (0.66 mi)2 reviews
- New Look (0.61 mi)1 reviews
- Cooper's Magic Shops (0.6 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.78 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.75 mi)2 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.73 mi)1 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (23.17 mi)1 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (14.89 mi)1 reviews
- Wilkinson (22.16 mi)4 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (0.55 mi)24 reviews
- Xing Fu (0.49 mi)1 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (0.54 mi)8 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (0.57 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (0.38 mi)1 reviews
- Favoloso Cafe (0.49 mi)9 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (0.67 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (0.66 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (3.31 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (33.22 mi)84 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (19.21 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.84 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (21.19 mi)2 reviews