A Victorian one bedroom hall floor flat with private garden in central Eastbourne. Features spacious bay front living room with high ceiling, decorative coving and period fireplace. Plus, double bedroom with fitted storage, kitchen and bathroom. Includes share of the Freehold and double-glazed windows. Level walking distance of the seafront, Hippodrome Theatre and The Beacon Shopping Centre.
A note from the vendor “All that Eastbourne has to offer is a short walk away. Such as the beach, pier, shops, theatres, cinema and train station.”
Located to the rear of the delightful Hippodrome Theatre. You can easily walk to the Pier, Bandstand and Promenade on the seafront. Also in easy reach you have a mainline train station to London Victoria, vast array of pubs and restaurants and the new Beacon Shopping Centre.
Communal Entrance Hall
Front entrance door to:
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard, night storage heater.
Living Room 4.88m (16′) into bay x 4.01m (13’2″)
Double glazed bay window to front overlooking the old church, period fireplace, high ceiling, pretty coving, night storage heater.
Kitchen 3.11m (10’3″) max x 2.93m (9’7″) max
Door to garden. Fitted with wall and base units, worktops, sink and spaces for appliances.
Bedroom 3.83m (12’7″) x 3.04m (10′)
Double glazed window to rear, two fitted cupboards, electric heater.
Bathroom 2.31m (7’7″) x 1.15m (3’9″)
Obscured double glazed window, white suite comprises WC, basin and bath with shower attachment, electric heater.
Timber stairway down to garden. Pea gravel surface, small patio area and a cluster of conifers.
Band A with Eastbourne Borough Council.
The vendor informs us there is a share of the Freehold. Current lease is 99 years from 1984.
Service charge is £40 per month. No ground rent.
- BAY FRONTED
- CLOSE TO EASTBOURNE PIER & BEACH
- CLOSE TO EASTBOURNE TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE TO SHOPS
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- HALL FLOOR FLAT
- HIGH CEILINGS
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- PUBS & RESTAURANTS
- SHARE OF THE FREEHOLD
- The Grange Montessori (1.14 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (0.8 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (4.44 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.63 mi)5 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (16.95 mi)1 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (14.44 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (4.14 mi)3 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (0.73 mi)6 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (2.64 mi)1 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.62 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (1.05 mi)3 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (8.48 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (19.11 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (31.57 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (23.36 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (0.41 mi)24 reviews
- The Belgian Cafe (0.22 mi)6 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (0.43 mi)8 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (0.53 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (0.21 mi)2 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (0.75 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (0.3 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (0.32 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (3.2 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (33.24 mi)84 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (19.87 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (18.49 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.26 mi)2 reviews