A stunning three bedroom duplex conversion with a wealth of character. Sea views can be enjoyed from many rooms and there is a private roof terrace. The kitchen is beautifully fitted with a central island and solid wood worktops. There are two reception rooms and two bathrooms, as well as loft storage space. A particular feature is the turreted sitting room with windows seats and sea views. An internal inspection of this Victorian gem is essential.
A note from the owner ” This flat has the best of The Meads all within a short walk. The Village shops, Holywell Gardens, The Promenade and The South Downs.”
Situated in a prime Meads location, only yards from the seafront and within easy reach of all that Eastbourne town centre has to offer. Local shopping facilities can be found a few minutes’ walk away in Meads Village, along with pubs and restaurants. Scenic walks to Holywell and Beachy Head are easily enjoyed, and there is a small park just across the road.
Entrance Vestibule Covered front entrance door. Window to front aspect, door to stairs up to:
First Floor Landing Window, store cupboards, radiator.
Sitting Room 4.90m (16’1″) excluding bay recess x 3.58m (11’9″)
Rotunda within the turret of sash windows with window seats and views of the sea and park. Gas fire with ornate surround. Cornice and picture rail. Two radiators.
Dining Area 3.21m (10’6″) x 2.78m (9’1″)
Sash window to front aspect. Cornice and picture rail. Shelving. Radiator. Archway to landing.
Kitchen 4.87m (16′) x 4.19m (13’9″)
Sash bay window with door to roof terrace and sash window to side aspect with views of the sea. Wall and base mounted kitchen units with large island and wooden worktops. Built in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Built in oven. Space for further appliances. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
With timber decking and balustrades. Views of the sea.
Two sash windows. Bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin and flush WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 5.00m (16’5″) x 3.66m (12′)
Double aspect room with windows to front and side aspects and sea views. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 4.34m (14’3″) into wardrobes x 4.11m (13’6″)
Double aspect room with windows to rear and side aspects and sea views. Fitted double wardrobes. Hatch to mostly boarded loft space with pull down ladder. Radiator.
Two windows to side aspect. Bath, wash hand basin and flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 3.70m (12’2″) x 2.83m (9’3″)
Window to front aspect. Cupboard. Radiator.
The property owns the Freehold for the building, there is a 120 year lease for the flat.
Maintenance 50% with flat below as and when required.
Building Insurance approx. £400 p.a.
Band D with Eastbourne Borough Council.
- A VERY FINE LOOKING BUILDING
- BIG KITCHEN WITH FEATURE ISLAND
- CLOSE TO SEA AND MEADS VILLAGE
- EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATION
- ROOF TERRACE
- Sea views
- Two Bathrooms
- Very well presented
- VICTORIAN DUPLEX APARTMENT
- The Grange Montessori (1.63 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.99 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (5.03 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (2.22 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (17.56 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (16.35 mi)1 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (3.48 mi)1 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (2.11 mi)6 reviews
- Birling Gap (3.18 mi)4 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (1.21 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (2.2 mi)2 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.64 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (18.41 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (23.39 mi)1 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (15.24 mi)1 reviews
- Xing Fu (0.14 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (0.98 mi)24 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (0.96 mi)8 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (1.06 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (0.65 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (1.18 mi)2 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (1.12 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (1.12 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (3.71 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (33.52 mi)84 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.8 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (19.17 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (21.64 mi)2 reviews