A Chain Free two bedroom detached bungalow on a level plot in the popular Rodmill area. Offering an exciting project of refurbishment with much future potential. A large 90’ rear garden and double glazed conservatory are great features, with an adjacent driveway and garage as well. Considered to be in good clean condition but requiring modernisation throughout. It could be a lovely retreat to retire to, or extended to offer great family accommodation. Viewing is essential.
A note from the agent “The well-loved bungalow has been in the same ownership since new in 1959.”
Rodmill remains a popular choice for both the retired community and growing families. Good Ofsted rated schools for all ages are within easy reach, and Eastbourne District General Hospital is within walking distance. Local shops, takeaway and post office can be found nearby in Framfield Way and there is a pub/restaurant in Rangemore Drive. Rodmill is approximately one mile distant from Eastbourne Town Centre. Good bus routes can be found along Kings Drive. Hampden Park, with its lake, café, playground and woods are just a stroll away too.
Entrance Porch Sliding front door to:
Hallway Linen cupboard, hatch to loft space, radiator.
Lounge 4.50m (14’9″) max x 3.29m (10’9″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coving, radiator.
Kitchen 3.25m (10’8″) x 3.04m (10′)
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to side and rear aspects. Wall and base mounted units with worktop space. Inset sink. Floor standing Potterton boiler.
Double Glazed Conservatory 11’ max x 8’5 max
Double glazed windows and door, polycarbonate roof, radiator.
Bedroom One 4.09m (13’5″) x 3.29m (10’9″)
Double glazed window to side aspect. Mirror fronted built in wardrobes. Radiator. Door to:
Dressing Room/Study 3.05m (10′) x 2.75m (9′)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, hatch to loft space, radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.04m (10′) x 2.12m (7′)
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Radiator.
Separate WC Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Low level flush WC. Part tiled walls.
Shower Room Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Fully tiled double sized shower enclosure, wash hand basin and radiator.
Front Garden Laid to lawn.
Driveway Leading to garage provides of road parking for several cars.
Garage 17’5 x 10’3 Up and over door and personal door. Inspection pit.
Workshop 8’9 x 7’3 A rear of garage.
Rear Garden Approx. 90’ in length. Laid to lawn with paved patio. Bases for shed and two green houses. Cold Frame.
Council Tax Band C with Eastbourne Borough Council.
0.6% plus VAT
- Chain Free
- Double Glazing
- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Garage & Off road parking
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- GOOD LOCATION
- LONG REAR GARDEN
- SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT
- The Grange Montessori (0.5 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.04 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (2.97 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (0.1 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.99 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.62 mi)1 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (5.68 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (2.7 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (5.12 mi)1 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.08 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.91 mi)3 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.41 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.84 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (30.02 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (21.81 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (1.56 mi)24 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (1.6 mi)8 reviews
- The Beach Deck (1.68 mi)10 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (1.27 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (1.85 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (1.63 mi)2 reviews
- HSBC Bank (5.32 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (1.45 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (1.68 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (31.7 mi)84 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.22 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.6 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.24 mi)2 reviews