A Chain Free two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with a neat layout and lovely views of The South Downs to the rear. Benefiting from the addition of a double glazed conservatory. Some internal modernisation would be beneficial. Accommodation also comprises two double bedrooms, kitchen and shower room. There is a lawned level rear garden and potential to add off road parking to the front (subject to consents). Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating system.
A note from the agent “This bungalow has been in the same loving ownership for 60 years, it is clearly a great place to live.”
Location Farmlands Avenue lies on the Willingdon/Wannock borders. Considered to be a quiet residential area, it has its own small parade of shops. Polegate is approximately half a mile distant, offering a mainline railway station and larger array of shops. A regular bus service operates in the road. A good choice of scenic Downland walks are just around the corner and there is a choice of two recreation grounds for dog walking opportunities.
Entrance Vestibule Double glazed front door. Glazed door to:
Entrance Hallway Hatch to loft space. Radiator.
Lounge 3.96m (13′) x 3.15m (10’4″)
Electric fire, picture rail, patio doors to:
Conservatory 3.66m (12′) x 1.70m (5’7″)
UPVC double glazed windows and double doors to rear garden, with views of The Downs. Polycarbonate roof.
Kitchen 2.54m (8’4″) max x 2.22m (7’3″)
Window to rear aspect. Door to conservatory. Sink unit with tiled surround. Larder cupboard. Wall mounted Worcester gas boiler.
Bedroom One 3.25m (10’8″) x 2.94m (9’8″)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.54m (11’7″) max into bay x 2.77m (9’1″)
Double glazed curved bay window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobes. Three radiators.
Shower Room Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Shower cubicle with electric Mira shower. Wash hand basin. Low level flush WC. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Front Garden Laid to lawn with low brick wall. Considered to have scope for off road parking, subject to the usual consents.
Rear Garden Approximately 50’ x 25’. Level lawned rear garden with lovely Downland views. With shed and gate giving side access.
Council Tax Band C with Wealden District Council.
0.6% plus VAT.
- Chain Free
- CLOSE TO SHOPS
- Double Glazing
- LEVEL PLOT
- ON A GOOD BUS ROUTE
- SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT/MODERNISATION
- SUNNY ASPECT
- VIEWS OF THE SOUTH DOWNS
- Driver Training Taylormade (0.88 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (3.11 mi)2 reviews
- Patcham High School (17.08 mi)1 reviews
- Embassy Language Training School (17.64 mi)1 reviews
- Varndean School (16.66 mi)1 reviews
- District General Hospital (2.24 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (15.64 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (14.13 mi)1 reviews
- Seaford Medical Practice (6.74 mi)3 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (15.15 mi)1 reviews
- Spar (3.55 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (3.48 mi)6 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (3.45 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco stores (2.2 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (3.57 mi)5 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (3.46 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (0.75 mi)3 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (3.63 mi)4 reviews
- Seven Sisters Country Park (4.55 mi)10 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (1.47 mi)1 reviews
- New Look (3.66 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.33 mi)1 reviews
- Superdrug Stores (3.67 mi)2 reviews
- One Stop Community Stores (0.56 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (3.38 mi)8 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (2.18 mi)2 reviews
- BP Connect (3.1 mi)1 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (3.07 mi)3 reviews
- Marks and Spencer BP Connect (16 mi)4 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (6.74 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (16.47 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (19.66 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (16.85 mi)17 reviews
- Brighton Marina (16.55 mi)24 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (15.15 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (3.8 mi)23 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (3.85 mi)8 reviews
- Mirabelle Restaurant (4.13 mi)4 reviews
- Wingrove House (3.66 mi)2 reviews
- Treacle Mine (1.19 mi)5 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (3.51 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (3.87 mi)2 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (3.8 mi)1 reviews
- Bill's Cafe (3.71 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (4.08 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (2.23 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose (3.58 mi)3 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.33 mi)1 reviews
- Lidl Eastbourne (3.43 mi)5 reviews
- Costcutter (3.31 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (3.53 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (0.58 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.51 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.69 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (3.67 mi)2 reviews
- The Junction Tavern (0.77 mi)1 reviews
- The British Queen (0.53 mi)1 reviews
- The Dinkum (0.69 mi)1 reviews
- The Wheatsheaf Inn (1.08 mi)1 reviews
- Red Lion (1.21 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (29.46 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (15.86 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (17.23 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (19.92 mi)2 reviews
- Cats Protection (19.21 mi)3 reviews
- Sandhole Veterinary Centre (36.17 mi)2 reviews