Set within pleasant communal gardens, this spacious and well-presented one bedroom first floor flat comes with private entrance and balcony, modern kitchen and spacious bathroom with separate shower. A light and airy lounge/diner overlooks the gardens and there are fitted wardrobes to the double bedroom. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating system. Considered to be an ideal first time purchase, investment or retirement property. Vendor suited.
A note from the vendor “Such a peaceful and private place to live. We love opening up the French doors to the balcony in the summer.”
Located on the Polegate/Willingdon borders, with Willingdon Primary and Community schools within easy reach. Offering easy access to the A22 & A27, as well as Polegate mainline railway station. Local shopping facilities can be found in Polegate High Street or the Willingdon Triangle. Beautiful Downlands walks are also nearby.
External staircase to first floor flat.
Private Hallway Obscured UPVC double glazed front door. Hatch to loft space (not inspected) with built-in ladder. Three built-in cupboards.
Lounge/Dining Room 4.80m (15’9″) x 3.28m (10’9″)
UPVC double glazed door and window opening to private balcony, with lovely views across communal gardens. TV point. Coving. Radiator.
Kitchen 3.07m (10’1″) x 2.74m (9′) into cupboard.
UPVC double glazed window. Range of contemporary fitted wall and base mounted units with complementary worktops over. Inset sink with mixer tap and drainer. Built-in electric hob and electric oven with extractor hood over. Space for washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Larder cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom 3.99m (13’1″) x 2.97m (9’9″)
UPVC double glazed window. Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Coving. Radiator.
Spacious Bathroom 2.97m (9’9″) x 1.68m (5’6″)
Obscured UPVC double glazed window. Modern suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, corner shower cubicle, low level flush WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Private Balcony 7.10m (23’3″) x 2.28m (7’6″)
Offering lovely views across the communal gardens.
Communal Gardens Offering a pleasant and attractive lawned setting.
Residents Parking Facilities
Ground Rent TBC
Maintenance £350 p/quarter
Lease The flat is leasehold with a share of the freehold. The lease is 999 years from 1996. We have been advised of the lease term but have not seen the lease.
Council Tax Band A with Wealden District Council.
1% plus VAT multi.
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH WARDROBES
- IMMACULATE PRESENTATION
- LOVELY COMMUNAL GARDENS
- MODERN & SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- Modern Kitchen
- ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- PRIVATE BALCONY & ENTRANCE
- RESIDENTS PARKING FACILITIES
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Driver Training Taylormade (0.88 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (2.99 mi)2 reviews
- Patcham High School (17.25 mi)1 reviews
- Embassy Language Training School (17.81 mi)1 reviews
- Varndean School (16.83 mi)1 reviews
- District General Hospital (2.15 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (15.81 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (14.3 mi)1 reviews
- Seaford Medical Practice (6.89 mi)3 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (14.99 mi)1 reviews
- Spar (3.42 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (3.35 mi)6 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (3.3 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco stores (2.03 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (3.48 mi)5 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (3.52 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (0.69 mi)3 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (3.6 mi)4 reviews
- Seven Sisters Country Park (4.69 mi)10 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (1.31 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.26 mi)1 reviews
- New Look (3.57 mi)1 reviews
- Superdrug Stores (3.58 mi)2 reviews
- One Stop Community Stores (0.54 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (3.24 mi)8 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (2.08 mi)2 reviews
- BP Connect (3.08 mi)1 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (3.01 mi)3 reviews
- Marks and Spencer BP Connect (16.17 mi)4 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (6.9 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (16.64 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (19.79 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.02 mi)17 reviews
- Brighton Marina (16.71 mi)24 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (14.99 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (3.71 mi)23 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (3.76 mi)8 reviews
- Mirabelle Restaurant (4.05 mi)4 reviews
- Wingrove House (3.83 mi)2 reviews
- Treacle Mine (1.23 mi)5 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (3.43 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (3.78 mi)2 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (3.71 mi)1 reviews
- Bill's Cafe (3.6 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (4 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (2.1 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.26 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose (3.54 mi)3 reviews
- Lidl Eastbourne (3.28 mi)5 reviews
- Costcutter (3.28 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (3.49 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (0.48 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.47 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.6 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (3.58 mi)2 reviews
- The Junction Tavern (0.68 mi)1 reviews
- The British Queen (0.43 mi)1 reviews
- The Dinkum (0.67 mi)1 reviews
- The Wheatsheaf Inn (1.01 mi)1 reviews
- Red Lion (1.14 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (29.56 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.03 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (17.4 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (19.79 mi)2 reviews
- Cats Protection (19.29 mi)3 reviews
- Sandhole Veterinary Centre (36.14 mi)2 reviews