A well presented two bedroom first floor maisonette with private rear garden, located in the heart of Polegate town centre. Accommodation comprises private entrance, lounge/diner, modern kitchen, refitted bathroom and two bedrooms. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. The private rear garden is paved and includes a storage shed, there is also plenty of loft storage space above the flat. Approximately 50 year lease, not suitable for mortgage lending.
A note from the agent “ The lease needs extending for mortgage lending, hence the attractive asking price. Would be an ideal buy to let at £650 per calendar month.”
Situated adjacent to Polegate High Street, this flat is conveniently located close to shops, pubs, restaurants and Polegate mainline railway station. There is easy access onto the A27, A22 and roads into Eastbourne Town Centre and seafront.
Entrance Lobby Staircase rising to first floor flat.
Landing Double glazed window to side aspect. Door to:
Hallway Hatch to loft space (part-boarded) with pull down loft ladder. Cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge/Diner 4.98m (16’4″) max x 3.20m (10’6″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Coving. Radiator.
Kitchen 3.06m (10’1″) excluding alcove x 2.13m (7′) excluding alcove
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects. Range of wall and base mounted units with worktops over. Breakfast bar. One and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. Space for washing machine, gas cooker and fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Wall mounted Worcester boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom One 3.99m (13’1″) x 3.20m (10’6″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.05m (10′) x 2.11m (6’11”)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Coving. Radiator.
Bathroom Suite comprising bath with electric Mira shower overhead and glass screen, low level flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled surround.
Garden Paved with garden shed and brick-built BBQ. Approx 30ft long.
Managing agent: Freshwater
Buildings Insurance: £293.86
Ground Rent: £12.60
Lease Term: Around 50 years, to be confirmed by vendor.
Cost to renew lease: £25,000 estimate.
Council Tax Band B with Wealden District Council.
12 weeks £1000 plus VAT min fee.
- 30FT REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- GOOD CONDITION
- LOFT SPACE
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- WALKING DISTANCE OF TRAIN AND TOWN
- The Grange Montessori (3.18 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (0.3 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (3.41 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (2.66 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (15.91 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (14.35 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (0.09 mi)3 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (3.02 mi)3 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (2.97 mi)4 reviews
- BP Connect (2.46 mi)1 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (2.6 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (3.56 mi)3 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (16.74 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (19.47 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.11 mi)17 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (3.95 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (4.26 mi)2 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (4.19 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (2.86 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (1.05 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (2.84 mi)1 reviews
- The Junction Tavern (0.21 mi)1 reviews
- The Dinkum (0.09 mi)1 reviews
- The British Queen (1.01 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (29.13 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.12 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (17.48 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (19.33 mi)2 reviews