A most attractive three bedroom Victorian townhouse in the heart of Old Town. Offering a wealth of character and charm, coupled with modern re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room and family bathroom. With lovely bay windows and feature period fireplaces. Accommodation includes three bedrooms, two reception rooms, long kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom and first floor cloakroom. Offering pleasant views across Old Town. Internal inspection is strongly advised.
Vendor’s Note “Parks, Waitrose and good schools are all in walking distance.”
Location Old Town is an extremely popular choice for families. Gore Park Road itself is favourably situated in the heart of Old Town, within easy walking distance of Motcombe and Cavendish Schools. Motcombe Gardens, Gildredge Park and a Waitrose supermarket are also within easy reach. Local shops, GP surgery, post office and restaurant/takeaways can be found along nearby Albert Parade. Buses are available along Willingdon Road and Green Street.
Sitting Room 4.30m (14’1″) max into bay x 3.58m (11’9″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
Dining Room 3.58m (11’9″) x 3.58m (11’9″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built-in cabinets. Walk-in cupboard. Radiator.
Kitchen 6.28m (20’7″) x 2.07m (6’9″) max
Double glazed French doors to rear garden. Two double glazed windows to side aspect. Fitted with a range of contemporary white gloss wall and base mounted units with contrasting dark oak style worktops over. Breakfast bar. One and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer. Built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Built-in electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Wall mounted Ideal combination gas boiler. Downlighting.
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Obscured window. White suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled surround and low level flush WC.
First Floor Landing
Stairs up. Radiator.
Bedroom One 4.75m (15’7″) x 3.56m (11’8″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Feature period fireplace. Radiator. Currently used as a games room.
Bedroom Two 3.66m (12′) x 3.13m (10’3″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect with views across the Cemetery. Feature period fireplace. Built-in cupboard. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Two Eaves cupboards. Linen cupboard. Hatch to loft space (part-boarded) with pull-down ladder and light.
Bedroom Two 4.50m (14’9″) max x 3.74m (12’3″) max
Double glazed window to front aspect with views of The Downs. Radiator.
Family Bathroom 2.79m (9’2″) x 2.60m (8’6″)
Modern re-fitted white suite comprising luxury twin-ended bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Granite style tiled walls. Slate style tiled floor.
Low brick wall and front gate.
Courtyard garden with decked patio, gate giving rear access, two outbuildings, outside tap and brick wall.
Council Tax Band C with Eastbourne Borough Council.
0.6% + VAT 12 WEEKS
- CLOSE TO GOOD SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO PARK AND SWIMMING POOL
- FAVOURED OLD TOWN LOCATION
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- Two Reception Rooms
- VICTORIAN CHARACTER PROPERTY
- VIEWS OF THE DOWNS
- The Grange Montessori (0.32 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.16 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (3.59 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (0.79 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.99 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.67 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (3.32 mi)3 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (1.71 mi)6 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (2.07 mi)1 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.77 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.28 mi)3 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.26 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.84 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (22.19 mi)1 reviews
- Brighton Marina (17.96 mi)24 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (1.11 mi)24 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (1.15 mi)8 reviews
- Meze Restaurant (1.18 mi)10 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (0.82 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (1.31 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (1.27 mi)2 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (1.06 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (1.03 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (2.26 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (32.19 mi)84 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.23 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.6 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.79 mi)2 reviews