A very neat example of a lovely two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the sought after Lower Willingdon area. Enjoying Downland views and boasting a 90ft rear garden. Accommodation comprises modern re-fitted kitchen/breakfast bar, bathroom with separate shower, lounge/diner and two bedrooms. A driveway offers parking for up to three cars and there is a garage too. Favourably situated for local shops at The Willingdon Triangle. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating system. Internal inspection is recommended.
Vendor’s Note “Not only a beautiful area to live in with the Downs over the road, but also very convenient with the shops and bus nearby.”
Location Gorringe Valley Road offers an ideal location within the Lower Willingdon area. Comprising mostly of bungalows, there are local shops on hand and further shops at The Willingdon Triangle, including a Co-Op, Post Office and GP surgery, just around the corner. Regular buses into both Eastbourne and Polegate are easily accessible along Eastbourne Road. Scenic Downland walks are also very close by.
Obscured double glazed front door. Hatch to loft space with pull down ladder and light. Wood flooring. Downlighting.
Lounge/Diner 4.78m (15’8″) max into bay x 3.52m (11’7″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with views of The Downs. Wood flooring.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.71m (12’2″) x 2.67m (8’9″)
Double glazed doors to rear garden. Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base mounted units with hardwood worktops over. One and a half bowl sink with drainer. Built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood above. Built-in eye level double oven. Washing machine and fridge. Breakfast bar. Downlighting. Wood flooring.
Bedroom One 3.66m (12′) x 3.28m (10’9″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 3.07m (10’1″) x 2.36m (7’9″)
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects with views of The Downs. Wood flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. White suite comprising bath, large shower cubicle with tiled surround, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Extractor fan. Downlighting. Tiled floor.
Laid to lawn.
Laid to lawn with decked patio, garden shed and area of raised vegetable beds at the far end. Enclosed by timber fencing.
Providing off road parking for up to three vehicles.
Up and over door, power and light.
Council Tax Band C with Wealden District Council.
0.5% + vat 12 WEEKS SOLE
- 90 FT GARDEN
- BATH AND A SHOWER IN THE BATHROOM
- Chain Free
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND BUS SERVICE
- Garage and Driveway
- Immaculate Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Under Floor Heating
- VIEWS OF THE SOUTH DOWNS
- The Grange Montessori (2.13 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (2.51 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (1.39 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.55 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (14.53 mi)1 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (4.05 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (1.16 mi)3 reviews
- Seven Sisters Country Park (4.59 mi)10 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.57 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (2.48 mi)3 reviews
- BP Connect (3.57 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (16.84 mi)2 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.22 mi)17 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (20.24 mi)1 reviews
- Moonrakers Restaurant (1.08 mi)3 reviews
- Horse & Groom Harvester (0.98 mi)2 reviews
- Lakeside Tea Chalet (1.32 mi)3 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (2.91 mi)1 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (3.2 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (3.27 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (0.09 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (3.95 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.09 mi)1 reviews
- The British Queen (0.11 mi)1 reviews
- The Junction Tavern (1.11 mi)1 reviews
- The Wheatsheaf Inn (0.48 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (30.07 mi)84 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.22 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (17.59 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (19.96 mi)2 reviews