A very well maintained three/four bedroom detached family home located in a good residential area. Comprising bay fronted living room, modern kitchen/dining room, conservatory opening onto the sun deck, ground floor wc, family room/bedroom 4, galleried landing, family bathroom plus en-suite shower room to master bedroom. Mature gardens offering a good degree of seclusion.
A note from the seller “We converted the garage into extra living space. It can be a bedroom, play room or and office, it is very flexible.”
Located on the borough border with Stone Cross the property has good road access back to the A22 and A27. Extensive shopping facilities can be found 5 minutes away at Langney Shopping Centre, which is about to be further extended.
Front entrance door, fitted floor mat, Window to side aspect.
Living Room 4.42m (14’6″) x 3.15m (10’4″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double doors leading to dining area, wood effect flooring, electric fire suite with brick built surround, two radiators.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.69m (18’8″) x 3.17m (10’5″)
A modern fitted and open plan kitchen/diner, with a range of wall and base units and incorporating a sink unit, space for dishwasher and integral washing machine, space for integral fridge. With electric oven and electric hob with extractor fan, double glazed window and door leading to rear. Breakfast bar, undercounter lighting, sliding doors to conservatory, wood effect flooring, radiator. The kitchen area has a ceramic tiled floor.
Conservatory 2.93m (9’7″) x 2.49m (8’2″)
Victorian shape conservatory with floor to ceiling double glazed windows and double doors on to sun deck, Radiator.
Ground Floor WC
Wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to side, tiled floor, radiator.
Family Room/ Bedroom Four 3.56m (11’8″) x 2.26m (7’5″) max
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard housing boiler and further half height sliding cupboards with ample storage space.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to the first floor landing, loft hatch, Window to the side aspect, airing cupboard and a radiator.
Master Bedroom 3.78m (12’5″) x 3.07m (10’1″)
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator and door to en-suite.
Shower area with electric shower and drainaway built into the tiled floor, Low level WC, Wash hand basin, shaver point, towel rail, fully tiled walls, window.
Bedroom Two 3.35m (11′) x 3.09m (10’2″)
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in double wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.56m (8’5″) x 2.36m (7’9″)
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls.
Lawn, driveway for off road parking and side access to rear garden.
Deck patio with steps down to lawn, a good degree of seclusion, summerhouse, shed to side of the house, selection of trees and shrubs. Backs on to the railway embankment.
Council Tax Band D with Eastbourne Borough Council.
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- En-suite shower room
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- GOOD RESIDENTIAL AREA
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- MATURE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- Off road parking
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- The Grange Montessori (2.63 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (2.19 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (2.57 mi)2 reviews
- L Plates Driving School (9 mi)3 reviews
- Happy Valley Pre School (11.39 mi)1 reviews
- District General Hospital (2.21 mi)5 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (16.65 mi)1 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (12.81 mi)1 reviews
- Seaford Medical Practice (9.09 mi)3 reviews
- Uckfield Community Hospital (13.51 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (2.22 mi)6 reviews
- Spar (2.38 mi)1 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (1.69 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (3 mi)5 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (4.99 mi)3 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (4.06 mi)4 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (1.26 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (2.28 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (4.76 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Morrisons Eastbourne (1.18 mi)1 reviews
- Mackays Stores (0.65 mi)1 reviews
- Iceland Foods (0.65 mi)2 reviews
- Harveys Furnishing (1.5 mi)1 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (2.22 mi)2 reviews
- BP Connect (3.73 mi)1 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (3.04 mi)3 reviews
- Shell UK (17.83 mi)1 reviews
- Esso Service Station (12.88 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (19 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (29.57 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (21.66 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (19.38 mi)17 reviews
- Brighton Marina (19.07 mi)24 reviews
- Coopers Restaurant (1.14 mi)1 reviews
- Lara Grill Kebab And Pizza Free Delivery (1.09 mi)1 reviews
- Toby Carvery (0.89 mi)5 reviews
- Kebab Pizza & Burgers (1.04 mi)1 reviews
- Windmill Fast Foods (0.46 mi)1 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (3.09 mi)1 reviews
- Windmills (0.68 mi)1 reviews
- Bill's Cafe (2.78 mi)1 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (3.09 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (3.64 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (1.59 mi)5 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Waitrose (3.84 mi)3 reviews
- Lidl Eastbourne (1.65 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco Express (3 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (3.81 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (2.18 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.82 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.1 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (3.1 mi)2 reviews
- The Holly Blue (0.87 mi)1 reviews
- Farm @ Friday Street (0.43 mi)4 reviews
- Martello Inn (1.11 mi)1 reviews
- The Mill (0.89 mi)2 reviews
- Kingfisher Tavern (0.65 mi)2 reviews
- Gatwick Express (31.05 mi)85 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (18.38 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (19.75 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (18 mi)2 reviews
- Sandhole Veterinary Centre (35.73 mi)2 reviews
- Cats Protection (20.6 mi)3 reviews