A four bedroom, two reception bay fronted Edwardian terraced house in the heart of Old Town. Deceptively spacious, with some lovely character features and fitted shutters. Accommodation includes kitchen/diner, bay fronted sitting room, four bedrooms, family bathroom and ground floor en-suite shower room. There is a landscaped level rear garden with rear access too. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating system. Viewing is highly recommended.
Location Right in the heart of Old Town, convenient for Old Town schools, GP surgery, post office, Co-Op, Sainsbury’s Local, a coffee shop and restaurant. Local, regular buses can be found along Green Street, and neighbouring Motcombe has a Waitrose supermarket with cash machine, several pubs and Motcombe Park & bowling club.
Vendor’s Note “Visitors are always surprised how big the house is inside as is goes back a long way.”
Covered front entrance door to:
Entrance Vestibule Dado rail, tiled floor, door to:
Hallway Feature archway, under stairs cupboard, dado rail, tiled floor, covered radiator, stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 4.60m (15’1″) x 4.36m (14’4″) into bay
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with fitted shutters, stove with mantelpiece, feature ceiling rose, picture rail, coving, radiator.
Reception Two/Ground Floor Bedroom 3.54m (11’7″) x 2.58m (8’6″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving, picture rail, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room White double width fully tiled shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Picture rail. Extractor fan.
Kitchen/Diner 4.45m (14’7″) x 3.76m (12’4″)
Double glazed door to rear garden and double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Range of white country style wall and base mounted units with worktops over. One and a half bowl inset sink with drainer and mixer tap. Five burner range style cooker. Space for washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Concealed Alpha boiler. Cupboard. Coving. Tiled floor. Radiator.
First Floor Landing Hatch to loft space, linen cupboard, dado rail.
Master Bedroom 4.38m (14’5″) into bay x 3.80m (12’6″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with fitted shutters. Exposed wooden floorboards. Coving, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.89m (12’9″) x 3.54m (11’7″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobe and cupboard. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 3.76m (12’4″) x 2.18m (7’2″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 2.59m (8’6″) x 1.88m (6’2″)
Double glazed window to front aspect with fitted shutters. Cupboard, picture rail, tiled floor, radiator.
Family Bathroom Obscured double glazed window. White suite comprising bath with shower overhead, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
Front Garden Walled front garden with shingle, tiled path and log store.
Rear Garden Landscaped level garden with shed and rear access.
Council Tax Band C with Eastbourne Borough Council.
0.6%+VAT 16 WEEKS
- ATTRACTIVE SHUTTERS
- BATHOOM PLUS SHOWER ROOM
- GENEROUSLY APPOINTED
- GREAT FOR SCHOOLS
- PERIOD FEATURES
- POPULAR OLD TOWN
- VICTORIAN CHARM
- WESTERLY GARDEN
- WOOD BURNING STOVE
- The Grange Montessori (0.58 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.45 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (3.44 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (0.85 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.67 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.35 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (3.19 mi)3 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (2.06 mi)1 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (2.03 mi)6 reviews
- Leonard Stevens (0.49 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose (0.55 mi)4 reviews
- Nursery Warehouse Baby Shop (0.52 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.57 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.81 mi)2 reviews
- Marks and Spencer BP Connect (17.2 mi)4 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.52 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (21.92 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.89 mi)17 reviews
- Curry Master (0.11 mi)1 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (1.13 mi)1 reviews
- Trident Fish Restaurant (0.02 mi)1 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (1.13 mi)1 reviews
- Cafe Aroma (0.46 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (1.57 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (1.37 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (1.35 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (2.11 mi)1 reviews
- The Hurst Arms (0.36 mi)2 reviews
- Eastbourne Cocktail Club (1.23 mi)1 reviews
- The Lamb Inn (0.52 mi)6 reviews
- Gatwick Express (31.95 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.9 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.28 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.97 mi)2 reviews