A unique, three bedroom, detached house with one bedroom ground floor annexe. Enviably positioned to offer open views across a cricket field towards The South Downs. With both a garage and workshop, driveway and conservatory. The rear garden offers a sunny aspect too. The annexe has a living room, bedroom and shower room. Some modernisation would be beneficialto create your own perfect family home. Offered with no onward chain.
Location Occupying a most unique position, right next to the Huggetts Lane Recreation Ground. Freshwater Square is just around the corner, with its’ Tesco Express, café, hair salon, butcher’s, barbers, pharmacy, takeaways and cash machine. Local bus routes are easily accessed along Eastbourne Road or Seven Sisters Road. Willingdon Primary & Community Schools (Ofsted rating: Good) are less than a mile away. Polegate & Hampden Park train stations are both approximately one mile away.
Porch Obscured double glazed front door.
Entrance Hallway Double glazed window to front aspect. Electricity cupboard. Coving. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Downstairs Cloakroom/WC Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. White suite comprising low level flush WC and wash hand basin with tiled surround. Coving.
Ground Floor Bedroom Three 3.58m (11’9″) x 3.17m (10’5″) max into bay Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Coving. Four radiators.
Lounge/Dining Room 5.64m (18’6″) x 3.76m (12’4″) max Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Serving hatch. Coving. Two radiators.
Conservatory 3.17m (10’5″) x 1.75m (5’9″) Double glazed windows and door with polycarbonate roof.
Kitchen 3.76m (12’4″) x 2.03m (6’8″) Double glazed window to rear aspect with views of The Downs in the distance. Window to side aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with worktops over. Sink unit. Built-in eye level double oven, four ring gas hob and pull out extractor fan above. Built-in fridge freezer. Space for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks.
Lean To 5.43m (17’10”) x 1.75m (5’9″) Leading to The Annexe, with doors to the front, garage and garden.
First Floor Landing Double glazed window to front aspect. Airing cupboard. Hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 3.71m (12’2″) x 3.45m (11’4″) Double glazed window to rear aspect with views of The Downs in the distance. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.45m (11’4″) x 3.40m (11’2″) max Double glazed window to rear aspect with views of The Downs in the distance. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Family Bathroom Obscured double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Living Room 2.95m (9’8″) max x 2.83m (9’4″) Double glazed window to side aspect. Sliding doors to:
Bedroom 2.97m (9’9″) x 2.84m (9’4″) Double glazed window and door to rear aspect. Storage heater.
Shower Room Double glazed window to side aspect. Shower tray, wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
Front & Side Garden Laid to lawn with some shrubs.
Rear Garden Offering a sunny aspect. Laid to lawn with pond and flower beds.
Garage & Workshop 5.43m (17’10”) x 4.17m (13’8″) Up and over door, window to side aspect, power & light.
Driveway Providing off road parking.
Council Tax Band E with improvement indicator from Wealden District Council.
0.6% plus VAT
- Chain Free
- Corner Plot
- DETACHED PROPERTY WITH ANNEXE
- EXCELLENT SCOPE FOR ADAPTIONS
- FINE VIEWS OF THE SOUTH DOWNS
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- LARGE GARAGE
- REQUIRES SOME MODERNISATION
- UNIQUE DESIGN
- The Grange Montessori (2.03 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (2.35 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (1.45 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.43 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.22 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (14.74 mi)1 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (4.15 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (1.19 mi)3 reviews
- Seven Sisters Country Park (4.79 mi)10 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.45 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (2.4 mi)3 reviews
- BP Connect (3.58 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.06 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (20.41 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.43 mi)17 reviews
- Moonrakers Restaurant (1.14 mi)3 reviews
- Horse & Groom Harvester (1.07 mi)2 reviews
- The Lantern (1.24 mi)1 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (2.8 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (3.14 mi)2 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (3.38 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (0.19 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (3.94 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (2.96 mi)1 reviews
- The British Queen (0.24 mi)1 reviews
- The Junction Tavern (1.11 mi)1 reviews
- The Wheatsheaf Inn (0.45 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (30.2 mi)84 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.44 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (17.81 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (19.8 mi)2 reviews