A fabulous four bedroom family home, tastefully and stylishly decorated, with a lovely spacious kitchen/dining room and large paved terrace perfect for alfresco dining. Deep bay windows and an open fireplace add charm and character. A ground floor fourth bedroom/family room with adjoining modern bathroom offers flexible living, and both the deep loft space and cellar offer much future potential for extending. And there is an off road parking space too. This is simply an unmissable opportunity. Call to arrange your viewing today.
Vendor’s Note “The garden has been landscaped into a tranquil oasis that that is private and great for entertaining.”
Location Kings Avenue lies just off Kings Drive, with an elevated position and views across Eastbourne. The District General Hospital is within easy reach, as are good Ofsted rated schools for all ages. A perfect location from which to enjoy the benefits of both Eastbourne Town Centre (with mainline rail link to London) and Old Town, with Gildredge and Motcombe Parks for recreation.
Entrance Vestibule Door to hallway and:
Downstairs Cloakroom/WC Obscured window to front aspect. White suite comprising corner hand basin and low level flush WC. Tiled splashback. Radiator.
Hallway Under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator with decorative cover. Picture rail. Oak flooring. Stairs rising to first floor.
Living Room 5.29m (17’4″) max into bay x 3.53m (11’7″)
Lovely deep bay window to front aspect. Alcove with built-in cupboard and shelving above. Feature open fireplace.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.99m (19’8″) x 4.37m (14’4″)
Kitchen area has a bay with doors to rear garden. Fitted with a range of contemporary cream gloss wall and base mounted units with attractive solid wood worktops over. One and a half bowl sink with drainer. Built-in dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Downlighting. Oak flooring. Dining Area is Open plan to kitchen, with Juliet balcony. Utility cupboard with space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Radiator.
Bedroom Four/Family Room 4.48m (14’8″) x 2.03m (6’8″)
Semi-vaulted ceiling with beautiful wooden beams and two skylights. Window to rear aspect. Door to side aspect. Radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom Obscured window to front aspect. White suite comprising bath with shower overhead and folding glass screen, hand basin with vanity unit and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing Double aspect landing, with hatch to loft space with pull down ladder and light. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 5.28m (17’4″) max into bay x 3.50m (11’6″)
Lovely deep bay window to front aspect. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 5.01m (16’5″) max into bay x 3.27m (10’9″)
Bay window to rear aspect, enjoying views across Eastbourne. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 3.12m (10’3″) x 2.67m (8’9″)
Window to rear aspect. Picture rail. Radiator.
Shower Room Two obscured double glazed windows to side aspect. Large shower enclosure, his and hers wash hand basins and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Off Road Parking Space
Front Garden Laid to lawn with secluded paved patio, a selection of trees and shrubs and side access to the rear.
Rear Garden Approx 100ft. Large paved terrace with plenty of space for alfresco dining. Lawns, arranged as two terraced areas, with mature trees that offer a good deal of seclusion. Enclosed by timber fencing.
Cellar Wall mounted Worcester gas boiler. Power and light.
Council Tax Band E with Eastbourne Borough Council.
12 weeks fixed fee £1995+VAT
- 100FT LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- ATTRACTIVE 1030'S HOME
- BAY FRONT LVING ROOM
- FAR REACHING VIEWS OVER EASTBOURNE
- GENEROUS CELLAR STORAGE SPACE
- IMMACULATE PRESENTATION
- Off road parking
- STUNNING KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- Two Bathrooms
- The Grange Montessori (0.06 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (0.83 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (3.43 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (0.49 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (17.22 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.88 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (3.15 mi)3 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (1.79 mi)1 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (1.44 mi)6 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.53 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.49 mi)3 reviews
- Marks and Spencer BP Connect (17.73 mi)4 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (18.07 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (22.22 mi)1 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (14.52 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (1.11 mi)23 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (1.16 mi)8 reviews
- The Belgian Cafe (1.25 mi)6 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (0.82 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (1.2 mi)2 reviews
- Cafe Aroma (0.4 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (1.01 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (0.99 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (2.13 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (32.14 mi)83 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.83 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.45 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.41 mi)2 reviews