A most attractive three bedroom semi-detached house in the heart of Old Town. The decked balcony offers lovely views across Old Town and towards the sea. There are two separate reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom and three bedrooms. The bay windows and open fireplaces add lovely character to this family home. In a prime position for desirable Old Town schools. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating system. Book your viewing today.
Vendor’s Note “A great neighbourhood with easy access to the schools and the Downs.”
Location Situated at the cul-de-sac end of Longland Road, providing instant access to Pashley Down Infant School and within easy reach of the other Old Town schools for all ages. At the foot of The Downs, many scenic walks are right on hand. Local shops, takeaways, post office, restaurant and GP surgery are just around the corner in Green Street, where local buses run regularly.
Double glazed windows.
Wood flooring. Radiator with decorative cover.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
Sitting Room 3.98m (13’1″) max into bay x 3.74m (12’3″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Period style open fireplace. Wood flooring. Radiator.
Dining Room 4.34m (14’3″) x 3.12m (10’3″)
Double glazed double doors onto rear balcony. Period style fireplace. Picture rail. Wood flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen 3.27m (10’9″) x 2.36m (7’9″)
Double glazed door to side aspect. Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted with a range of cream wall and base mounted units with beech effect worktops over. Sink with drainer. Space for appliances. Coving. Wood flooring.
First Floor Landing
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Hatch to loft space, with pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 4.39m (14’5″) x 3.12m (10’3″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, enjoying views across Old Town and to the sea beyond. Picture rail. Radiator with decorative cover.
Bedroom Two 4.20m (13’9″) max into bay x 3.74m (12’3″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 3.35m (11′) x 2.36m (7’9″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, enjoying views across Old Town and to the sea beyond. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect. White suite comprising bath with shower overhead, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Wood panelling.
Laid to lawn with brick wall and side access.
Decked balcony accessible via the dining room, offering lovely views across Old Town and to the sea beyond.
Laid to lawn with patio, trees, shrubs and storage area under balcony.
Council Tax Band D with Eastbourne Borough Council.
0.6% + VAT
- 1930'S CHARACTER HOME
- CLOSE TO GOOD SCHOOLS
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- FAVOURED OLD TOWN LOCATION
- NEARBY ACCESS TO THE SOUTH DOWNS
- SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT
- SCOPE FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- SEA VIEW
- Two Reception Rooms
- The Grange Montessori (0.78 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.65 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (3.46 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.01 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.49 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.17 mi)1 reviews
- Seven Sisters Country Park (4.36 mi)10 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (3.22 mi)3 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (2.17 mi)1 reviews
- Leonard Stevens (0.66 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose (0.71 mi)4 reviews
- Nursery Warehouse Baby Shop (0.68 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.73 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.96 mi)2 reviews
- Marks and Spencer BP Connect (17.02 mi)4 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.34 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (21.81 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.71 mi)17 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (1.28 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (1.68 mi)1 reviews
- Cafe Aroma (0.63 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (2.13 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (1.53 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (1.51 mi)2 reviews
- The Hurst Arms (0.56 mi)2 reviews
- The Lamb Inn (0.67 mi)6 reviews
- The Prince Albert (0.72 mi)4 reviews
- Gatwick Express (31.88 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.72 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.1 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (21.14 mi)2 reviews