- Pinehurst Lodge 2017 model
- Size 40 x 20
- 2 Bedrooms
- Incredibly spacious lounge area with plush freestanding furniture
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & en-suite bathroom
- Integral fridge-freezer, cooker, microwave & dishwasher
- Utility room with built-in washing machine
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Pinehurst Lodge Description
You enter the Pinehurst via your own generous hallway/utility room where you can take a pew, pop your shoes off, and then if the kids are drenched from jumping in the sea or those muddy puddles on your walk, put their clothes straight into your integrated washing machine.
The lounge oozes style and the feature fireplace instantly makes an impression, providing a tranquil environment as you sink into the plush sofas. With space, storage and a contemporary layout with a difference, the Pinehurst truly have the family in mind.
The open plan kitchen and living space provide plenty of room for all your cooking essentials and family needs. Once you’ve made your coffee in the morning you can sit and chat over the huge kitchen island that can also double up as a workspace or walk through your large patio doors and enjoy the outside tranquillity.
Don’t worry about taking too many clothes on your next trip. The master bedroom benefits from its own walk-in wardrobe and en-suite so there is plenty of space for everything you need. Its plush fabrics, designer touches and sense of luxury ensure you’ll be the envy of all your friends.
If you would like to view this one of opportunity then please call now as this won’t be around for long!
California Cliffs Holiday Park Description
Discover the fantastic range of static caravans and mobile homes for sale in California Cliffs. Boasting a great coastal location and outstanding on-site facilities, theres something available for everyone in our California Cliffs Holiday Park.
The park itself can be found on the Norfolk coast, only a couple of miles from Great Yarmouth. Naturally, when you purchase one of our static caravans or mobile homes you get to enjoy everything the area has to offer. The golden sands of Scratby beach are only a five-minute walk away from the park. Lovers of the great outdoors can take a trip to East Anglia’s celebrated Norfolk Broads. There are also a number of picturesque towns and villages in the area should you be after a change of scenery. Another big positive to enjoy is the California Cliffs Holiday Park itself. As part of your ownership, you can make the most of all our quality facilities. Highlights at California Cliffs include our indoor and outdoor pools, adventure playground and crazy golf. On top of this, you can find delicious food and drink and fabulous entertainment at our Boat House Restaurant and Clifftop Showbar. Holiday home owners also get the added benefit of an 11 month owner season.
California Cliffs Holiday Park Facilities
– Adventure playground
– Bar and restaurant
– Beach 5 min walk
– Convenience store
– Outdoor and indoor pool
– Sports court
– Crazy golf
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Pinehurst Lodge 2017
- Size 40 x 20
- Spacious lounge area
- Carters driving school (4.75 mi)2 reviews
- Neatishead C of E School (11.32 mi)1 reviews
- Thorpe Hillside Avenue Primary School (15.74 mi)2 reviews
- Cromer & District Hospital (24.14 mi)1 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (13.25 mi)1 reviews
- One Stop (16.46 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (15.25 mi)2 reviews
General 500 Error from Yelp Fusion API
Please check your server error logs.
- Morrisons - Norwich Petrol Station (17.55 mi)12 reviews
- Metfield Garage & Service Station (25.22 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Petrol Filling Station (44.92 mi)1 reviews
- Castle Mall (17.96 mi)12 reviews
- Norwich Market (17.83 mi)17 reviews
- Chapelfield Shopping Centre (18.27 mi)2 reviews
- Lotus House (1.05 mi)1 reviews
- Moments Restaurant (0.3 mi)1 reviews
- Wheelstop Restaurant (0.45 mi)1 reviews
- Winterton Dunes Beach Cafe (1.67 mi)1 reviews
- Anna Sewell House Tea Rooms (4.48 mi)1 reviews
- Twyfords (16.41 mi)3 reviews
- Norwich Train Station (17.54 mi)7 reviews
- Three Rivers Veterinary Group (17.31 mi)2 reviews