An immaculate and much-loved two double bedroom detached bungalow with air conditioned double glazed conservatory, modern kitchen and bathroom, individual garage to the rear and pretty front and back gardens. Benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating system. Viewing is considered essential.
A note from the vendor “I liked this place as soon as I walked in, it is bright and spacious.”
Location Priory Road is located in the popular Langney area, with the soon to be extended Langney Shopping Centre nearby and regular local bus routes available. The Waterfront, with its’ restaurants and shops and Harbour/beach, is approximately one mile distant. Train stations can be found at Westham, Polegate or Hampden Park. Historic Pevensey Castle is a nearby historic landmark. Eastbourne Town Centre is approximately 3 miles distant.
Hallway Double glazed front door. Storage cupboard housing electricity consumer unit. Airing cupboard. Coving. Radiator.
Lounge 4.67m (15’4″) x 3.43m (11’3″)
Electric fire suite. Coving. Radiator.
Conservatory 3.38m (11’1″) x 2.59m (8’6″)
Edwardian style conservatory with polycarbonate roof and brick built base. Double glazed windows and door to rear garden. Air conditioning unit.
Kitchen 2.97m (9’9″) x 2.59m (8’6″)
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. White country style wall and base mounted units with beech style worktops over. Ceramic one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. Space for cooker and washing machine. Built-in fridge and freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Downlighting. Coving. Tiled floor.
Bedroom One 3.58m (11’9″) x 3.45m (11’4″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Hatch to part boarded loft space with pull down ladder, light and gas boiler. Coving. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.73m (12’3″) x 2.92m (9’7″)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Dado rail. Coving. Radiator.
Bathroom Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Front Garden Pretty lawned front garden with a selection of shrubs and side access gate.
Rear Garden Decked patio and paved patio with further lawned area with shrubs.
Garage Up and over door, power and light. Accessed via the rear garden gate or via Spring Lodge Close.
Council Tax Band D with Eastbourne Borough Council.
0.6% + vat 16 weeks
- AIR CONDITIONED CONSERVATORY
- CLOSE TO REGULAR BUS SERVICE
- GARAGE ON PLOT
- GOOD RESIDENTIAL AREA
- LEVEL PLOT
- SPACIOUS WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SUNNY LEVEL GARDEN
- WELL MAINTAINED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WELL PRESENTED INTERIOR
- The Grange Montessori (2.62 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.88 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (3.71 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (2.38 mi)5 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (17.63 mi)1 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (12.33 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (3.41 mi)3 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (5.17 mi)4 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (2.08 mi)1 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (2.46 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (2.95 mi)3 reviews
- BP Connect (4.88 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (19.94 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (30.75 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (22.84 mi)1 reviews
- Thai Marina (0.61 mi)9 reviews
- Carter's Family Fish & Chips (0.97 mi)1 reviews
- Kebab Pizza & Burgers (0.42 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (4.92 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (3.07 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (2.7 mi)1 reviews
- Martello Inn (0.36 mi)1 reviews
- The Garden Bar (0.61 mi)2 reviews
- Farm @ Friday Street (0.8 mi)4 reviews
- Gatwick Express (32.22 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (19.33 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (20.7 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (17.88 mi)2 reviews