An excellent opportunity to refurbish and enjoy a chain free two double bedroom detached bungalow in the Rodmill. The main feature is the wide and mostly level plot (rare for the area) with mature gardens to all sides, plus off-road parking for two vehicles and a garage. There are fine views over Eastbourne from this secluded property. Internal inspection is essential.
A note from the vendor “This has been a much-loved family home since the 1980’s. It is a gardener’s dream.”
Occupying an elevated position but on a largely level plot, in the Rodmill area of Eastbourne. Eastbourne District General Hospital is within easy reach, as are schools for all ages in Old Town. Local shopping facilities including a post office, Co-Op and takeaway are located in Framfield Way. Good bus routes are nearby and Eastbourne Town Centre is approximately one mile distant.
Hallway Covered front door, cupboard housing fuse box and electricity meter, airing cupboard, coving, radiator.
Lounge 4.19m (13’9″) x 3.86m (12’8″)
Double glazed window to front and side aspects, gas fire, coving, radiator. Double glazed patio door to:
Lean-to Conservatory 3.52m (11’7″) x 2.36m (7’9″)
Single glazed with aluminium frame and sliding doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 3.06m (10’1″) x 2.90m (9’6″)
Double glazed window to side aspect, window to rear aspect. Wall and base mounted units with worktops over. Sink unit. Space for appliances. Wall mounted gas boiler. Hatch to loft space with ladder and light. Radiator.
Porch Door to garden
Bedroom 1 3.83m (12’7″) x 3.68m (12’1″)
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, coving, radiator.
En-Suite WC Wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 2.90m (9’6″) x 2.36m (7’9″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect with views across Eastbourne, fitted cupboard, radiator.
Bathroom 2.84m (9’4″) x 1.83m (6′)
Two obscured double glazed windows. Bath with tiled surround, white wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Front Garden Large rockery with shrubs.
Side Garden Level lawn, patio and 7’8 x 5’7 shed.
Driveway Parking for two vehicles.
Garage Measuring 18’ x 8’9. Up and over door and personal door.
Back Garden Laid to lawn with patio and long vegetable garden. Variety of mature plants. Views across Eastbourne.
Council Tax Band D with Eastbourne Borough Council.
1% + vat if multi.
- Chain Free
- CLOSE TO SHOPS & HOSPITAL
- EN-SUITE WC
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- MATURE GARDENS TO ALL SIDES
- REQUIRES MODERNISATION
- SECLUDED PLOT
- Two Double Bedrooms
- VIEWS OVER EASTBOURNE
- The Grange Montessori (0.5 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.04 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (2.97 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (0.1 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.99 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.62 mi)1 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (5.68 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (2.7 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (5.12 mi)1 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.08 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.91 mi)3 reviews
- BP Connect (5.02 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.84 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (30.02 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (21.81 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (1.56 mi)24 reviews
- Xing Fu (2.04 mi)1 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (1.6 mi)8 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (1.27 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (1.85 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (1.63 mi)2 reviews
- Gatwick Express (31.7 mi)84 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.6 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.22 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.24 mi)2 reviews