A truly delightful two bedroom semi-detached bungalow occupying a level plot on the lower slopes of Rodmill. A large boarded loft space offers considerable scope for an easy loft conversion. A log cabin, with kitchenette/WC/power/light, is one feature of the lovely sunny level rear garden. The bungalow itself offers a lounge/diner, kitchen, lean to, refitted shower room and two double bedrooms. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating system. Viewing is considered absolutely essential.
Location Situated on the lower slopes of popular Rodmill, on a level plot with easy access to regular bus routes and Eastbourne District General Hospital. Hampden Park offers recreational opportunities, and local shops can be found at Framfield Way, where there is a Co-op, post office and cash machine. Schools for all ages with Good Ofsted ratings are also nearby. Eastbourne Town Centre is less than two miles away.
A note from the vendor “ I have always loved the green outlook with the pretty trees on the green at the front of the bungalow.”
Porch Obscured double glazed front door. Double glazed window to side aspect. Tiled floor. Coving. Double glazed door to:
Entrance Hallway Hath to loft space with pull down ladder. Loft space is boarded with skylight and light, offering good scope for conversion subject to the usual consents.
Lounge/Diner 5.54m (18’2″) x 3.45m (11’4″)
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Electric fire suite. Coving. Radiator with decorative cover.
Kitchen 2.79m (9’2″) x 2.60m (8’6″)
Double glazed window to side aspect. Bi-fold door to lean to. Fitted with a range of matching white country style wall and base mounted units with grey granite effect worktops over. One and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. Built-in four ring gas hob, oven and pull-out extractor hood over. Space for fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks. Concealed Glow Worm gas boiler. Radiator with decorative cover.
Lean-to 1.98m (6’6″) x 1.88m (6’2″)
Double glazed door and windows. Fitted kitchen base units. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 4.19m (13’9″) x 3.11m (10’2″)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Coving. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.56m (11’8″) x 2.95m (9’8″)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Airing cupboard. Coving. Radiator.
Shower Room Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising large shower enclosure with Triton electric shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit under and low level flush WC. Tiled walls. Wide chrome heated towel rail.
Front Garden Paved front garden with shrubs and roses.
Rear Garden Laid to lawn with sandstone patio, decking, bed borders, shed and side gate. Enclosed by timber fencing.
Log Cabin 18’ x 8’8 Kitchenette, cloakroom/WC, plumbing for washing machine, power and light.
Council Tax Band C with Eastbourne Borough Council.
12 weeks 0.6 % + VAT
- 18' X 8'8 GARDEN CABIN WITH WC
- Double Glazing
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- GOOD LOCATION
- LEVEL SUNNY GARDEN
- NEW DRIVEWAY
- OVERLOOKS A PRETTY GREENSWARD
- REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- WELL MAINTAINED
- The Grange Montessori (0.5 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.04 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (2.97 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (0.11 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.99 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.62 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (2.7 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (5.12 mi)1 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (5.68 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.08 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.91 mi)3 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.41 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.84 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (30.02 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (21.81 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (1.56 mi)23 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (1.6 mi)8 reviews
- The Beach Deck (1.68 mi)10 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (1.27 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (1.85 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (1.63 mi)2 reviews
- HSBC Bank (5.32 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (1.45 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (1.68 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (31.7 mi)83 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.6 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.22 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.24 mi)2 reviews