A generously proportioned three bedroom first floor purpose built apartment with Downland views and a private sun balcony. Main features include both a lounge and dining room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a further shower room. There is also a single garage and lawned communal gardens. Serviced by a lift to all floors and offered with no onward chain.
Location Upperton is located on the Western outskirts of Eastbourne Town Centre, convenient for easy access to the mainline railway station, shops, restaurants, theatres and seafront. Neighbouring Old Town provides more local shopping and dining facilities, including a Waitrose, Co-Op, Sainsburys Local and GP’s surgery. Gildredge Park and Manor Gardens are also an easy stroll away. Regular bus routes can be found along Upperton/Willingdon Road.
Communal Entrance Hallway Security entry phone system. Stairs and lift to first floor.
Entrance Hallway Area 8.09m (26’7″) x 1.63m (5’4″)
Cloaks cupboard, meter cupboard, coving. Open plan to:
Lounge 6.16m (20’2″) x 3.76m (12’4″)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect enjoying views of The Downs. Coving. Radiator.
Dining Room 3.78m (12’5″) x 2.51m (8’3″)
UPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect enjoying views towards The Downs. Door to balcony. Serving hatch. Coving. Radiator.
Kitchen 2.87m (9’5″) x 2.36m (7’9″)
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted with a range of white and grey wall and base mounted units with worktops over. One and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Tiled spalshbacks.
Master Bedroom 4.80m (15’9″) x 3.77m (12’4″)
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Built-in wardrobe and fitted wardrobes with over head storage. Coving. Radiator.
En-Suite Bathroom UPVC obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low level flush WC. Pert tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 4.28m (14’1″) x 3.23m (10’7″)
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Double wardrobe. Coving. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Shower Room UPVC obscured double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising white shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Heated towel rail. Space for washing machine.
Private Covered Balcony 3.58m (11’9″) x 1.52m (5′)
Enjoying a Westerly aspect, with lovely views towards The Downs.
Communal Garden Located to the rear of the building and mostly laid to lawn.
Single Garage Situated on a block to the rear of the building, with up and over door.
Lease 999 years from 25th December 1996 with a share of the Freehold. No dogs or cats without written permission.
Service Charge £975 per quarter THIS INCLUDES ALL HEATING AND HOT WATER.
Ground Rent Peppercorn.
Council Tax Band C with Eastbourne Borough Council.
- Chain Free
- COMMUNAL CENTRAL HEATING
- Double Glazing
- En-suite bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR WITH LIFT
- Large Accommodation
- SMART BUILDING & GROUNDS
- SUNNY BALCONY
- The Grange Montessori (0.25 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.08 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (3.59 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (0.73 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (17.07 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.74 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (3.32 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (5.68 mi)1 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (6.27 mi)3 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.26 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.74 mi)2 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.34 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.92 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (30.5 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (22.24 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (1.06 mi)23 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (1.1 mi)8 reviews
- The Beach Deck (1.56 mi)10 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (0.77 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (1.28 mi)1 reviews
- Cafe Aroma (0.12 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (32.22 mi)83 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.68 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.3 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.72 mi)2 reviews