A Note from the vendor “We chose this property for the private position and wonderful outlook over the fields.”
Willingdon School, Freshwater Square shops and Huggetts Lane Recreation Ground are all within easy reach. Lower Willingdon sits beneath the South Downs National Park. The property is close to a bus route into Eastbourne Town Centre. Train to London are close by at Hampden Park and Polegate stations.
Double glazed front door. Under stairs cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge/Dining Room 7.14m (23’5″) x 3.27m (10’9″) max
Large double glazed window to front aspect. Mantelpiece. Double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory. Two radiators.
Conservatory 4.45m (14’7″) x 1.98m (6’6″)
Double glazed with windows and door to rear garden. Glass roof. Space for washing machine.
Kitchen 2.68m (8’9″) x 2.35m (7’9″)
Double glazed window to side aspect offering views across the neighbouring fields. Range of base and larder units with worktops over. One and a half bowl ceramic sink with drainer. Space for gas cooker and fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing Double glazed window to side aspect offering views across the neighbouring fields. Hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 3.98m (13’1″) x 2.96m (9’9″)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Airing cupboard housing combination boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.20m (10’6″) x 2.96m (9’9″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.89m (9’6″) x 2.06m (6’9″)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom 2.44m (8′) x 1.66m (5’5″)
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Refitted white bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level flush WC and hand basin with vanity unit. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Front Garden Laid to lawn with cherry blossom tree and side access.
Side Garden Laid to lawn. Garden shed. Access to:
Rear Garden Laid to lawn with sun deck and gate giving access to:
Garage Up and over door, personal door to rear garden. Power and lighting.
Parking Bay Providing off road parking for one vehicle. Located next to the garage at the rear of the property, with direct access to the house via the rear garden.
Council Tax Band C.
0.6% inc VAT
- Corner Plot
- Double Glazing
- GARAGE & PARKING ON SITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- Modern Kitchen
- NEXT TO COUNTRYSIDE
- Refitted Bathroom
- Well presented
- My Drivings Kool (2.48 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (1.25 mi)2 reviews
- Patcham High School (17.79 mi)1 reviews
- The Grange Montessori (2.23 mi)2 reviews
- Varndean School (17.35 mi)1 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.7 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.31 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (14.82 mi)1 reviews
- Seaford Medical Practice (7.26 mi)3 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (14.61 mi)1 reviews
- Spar (2.9 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (2.82 mi)6 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (2.75 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco stores (1.6 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (3.03 mi)5 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (3.97 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (0.97 mi)3 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (3.82 mi)4 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (0.76 mi)1 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (3.48 mi)1 reviews
- New Look (3.13 mi)1 reviews
- Superdrug Stores (3.13 mi)2 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.68 mi)1 reviews
- One Stop Community Stores (0.94 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (2.69 mi)8 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.65 mi)2 reviews
- BP Connect (3.33 mi)1 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (2.62 mi)3 reviews
- Marks and Spencer BP Connect (16.69 mi)4 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.27 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.15 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (20.33 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.52 mi)17 reviews
- Brighton Marina (17.22 mi)24 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (14.56 mi)1 reviews
- Moonrakers Restaurant (0.95 mi)3 reviews
- Kao Wah (1.01 mi)1 reviews
- Horse & Groom Harvester (0.9 mi)2 reviews
- The Lantern (1.3 mi)1 reviews
- Hamden Grill (1.32 mi)2 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (2.99 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (3.31 mi)2 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (3.24 mi)1 reviews
- Bill's Cafe (3.11 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (3.58 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (1.57 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose (3.72 mi)3 reviews
- Lidl Eastbourne (2.73 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.68 mi)1 reviews
- Costcutter (3.5 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (0.33 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (3.67 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.66 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (3.14 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (3.13 mi)2 reviews
- The Junction Tavern (0.87 mi)1 reviews
- The British Queen (0.34 mi)1 reviews
- The Dinkum (1.03 mi)1 reviews
- The Wheatsheaf Inn (0.73 mi)1 reviews
- Red Lion (0.84 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (30.06 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.53 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (17.9 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (19.55 mi)2 reviews
- Cats Protection (19.76 mi)3 reviews
- Sandhole Veterinary Centre (36.28 mi)2 reviews