Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac & boasting glorious open views to the rear, this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is the perfect haven. Sit back and enjoy the views from the double glazed conservatory and kitchen. There are built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms and a family bathroom. The views are most spectacular from the rear garden and there is a garage and driveway too. Book your viewing to avoid disappointment.
A note from the vendor “We chose this bungalow for convenience of the location added to the beautiful outlook.”
Nestled in a small tranquil cul-de-sac off Sevenoaks Road, immediately next to Eastbourne Park, with its’ lake and distant Downland views. Considered an ideal retirement dwelling, with good bus routes along Sevenoaks Road itself and a range of shopping facilities and a bank at Langney Shopping Centre in Kingfisher Drive. Langney also offers easy access onto both the A22 & A27 and Hampden Park train station is approximately one mile distant.
Entrance Hallway Covered front entrance door, wood flooring, radiator.
Lounge/Diner 4.65m (15’3″) x 4.47m (14’8″) Coving, wood flooring, two radiators, double glazed double doors to:
Conservatory 3.84m (12’7″) x 2.90m (9’6″) Double glazed windows and doors to rear garden with delightful views over the lake and towards The Downs. Polycarbonate roof.
Kitchen 3.09m (10’2″) x 2.49m (8’2″) Double glazed window to rear aspect with views across the lake and towards The Downs. Range of wall and base mounted units with worktops over. One and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. Space for oven, washing machine and fridge. Coving. Radiator.
Sun Room 2.33m (7’8″) x 1.42m (4’8″) Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Obscured double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 3.69m (12’1″) x 3.45m (11’4″) Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes and fitted dresser unit. Coving. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.15m (10’4″) x 2.25m (7’5″) Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, coving, radiator.
Bathroom Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Bath with shower overhead and screen. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Close coupled WC. Airing cupboard.
Front Garden Laid to lawn with sandstone paving.
Garage Measuring approximately 17’6 x 8’3. Pitched roof, up and over door, power, light and personal door to garden.
Driveway Providing off road parking.
Rear Garden Laid to lawn with sandstone patio, second patio, bed borders, outside tap and timber fencing.
Council Tax Band C with Eastbourne Borough Council.
0.6% + VAT 16 Weeks.
- Garage and Driveway
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE/DINER
- GREAT LOCATION
- Modern Bathroom
- QUIET CUL DE SAC
- SPACIOUS BUNGALOW
- STUNNING VIEWS
- Well presented
- The Grange Montessori (2 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.4 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (3.09 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.74 mi)5 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (16.89 mi)1 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (13.05 mi)1 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (0.85 mi)1 reviews
- Asda (0.95 mi)7 reviews
- Boots The Chemists (0.26 mi)2 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (5.68 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (5.36 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (2.79 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.74 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (2.38 mi)3 reviews
- BP Connect (4.53 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (19.19 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (30.28 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (22.29 mi)1 reviews
- Toby Carvery (0.34 mi)5 reviews
- Pablo's (1.19 mi)7 reviews
- Lara Grill Kebab And Pizza Free Delivery (0.42 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (4.65 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (2.33 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (2.31 mi)1 reviews
- The Garden Bar (1.19 mi)2 reviews
- Martello Inn (0.46 mi)1 reviews
- Farm @ Friday Street (0.48 mi)3 reviews
- Gatwick Express (31.8 mi)84 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (19.95 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (18.57 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (18.48 mi)2 reviews