Superb four bedroom Sussex barn style detached house that was built to a high specification. Very well-appointed living space that is far more generous than you would expect of a modern home. Centrally located in Hailsham this small gated development of just two homes is both private and secure. A great family home that must be viewed at first hand.
A note from the vendor “I don’t think you will find anywhere so convenient. We are a few minutes walk to Waitrose, the leisure centre, the cinema, restaurants, pubs and all the shops.”
Location Situated in the historic quarter of the market town centre. On foot you have Waitrose, cinema, leisure centre and high street shopping all in easy reach. Hailsham is a growing market town located between The South Downs National Park and The High Weald. There is a lot of local countryside to explore.
Entrance Hallway Under stairs storage cupboard, boiler cupboard housing recently installed Viessmann boiler and hot water cylinder, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Cloakroom Double glazed window to side aspect. White suite comprising wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.39m (14’5″) max into alcove x 4.37m (14’4″) max
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of modern cream wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Built-in AEG oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Built-in fridge freezer with ice dispenser. Built-in dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Utility Room 2.23m (7’4″) x 1.63m (5’4″)
Double glazed door to side aspect. Fitted with a range of base mounted units. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Built-in washing machine and tumble dryer.
Dining Room 3.76m (12’4″) x 3.43m (11’3″)
Double glazed French doors opening to side aspect. Radiator.
Living Room 5.56m (18’3″) x 5.51m (18’1″)
Two pairs of double glazed French doors to rear garden. Modern feature fire suite with remote control. TV aerial and telephone points. Two radiators.
Family Room/Study 3.40m (11’2″) x 2.49m (8’2″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Telephone point. Radiator.
First Floor Landing Double glazed window to side aspect. Hatch to loft space with built-in ladder. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 4.95m (16’3″) x 4.62m (15’2″) max
Double glazed window to front aspect and Velux window to side aspect. Built-in linen cupboard with radiator and slated shelves. Radiator.
Spacious En-Suite Bathroom Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, large tiled corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bidet and low level flush WC. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Downlighting.
Bedroom Two 3.73m (12’3″) x 3.28m (10’9″)
Double glazed window to side aspect with pleasant views of the Church. Mirror fronted built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 3.20m (10’6″) x 2.95m (9’8″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Spacious walk-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 4.39m (14’5″) max x 2.36m (7’9″)
Two double glazed windows to side aspect. Radiator.
Family Bathroom Double glazed window to side aspect. Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Downlighting.
Driveway Electric remote operated front gates with intercom security entry system opening to brick paved driveway offering off road parking for several vehicles.
Garage 4.95m (16’3″) x 2.49m (8’2″) Electric remote operated roller door. Power and light.
Rear Garden Laid to lawn with decked terrace, bed borders, trellis, timber shed with power, gate giving side access, original feeding trough planters. Enclosed by timber fencing and brick/flint wall.
Council Tax Band E with Wealden District Council.
0.6% + VAT 12 weeks sole.
- BARN STYLE DETACHED HOUSE
- DELIGHTFUL WALLED GARDEN
- FAMILY ROOM/STUDY PLUS TWO RECEPTIONS
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- FULL EN-SUITE BEDROOM
- GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC ROLLER DOOR
- SELECT GATED DEVELOPMENT OF JUST TWO HOMES
- Utility room
- VERY WELL APPOINTED
- The Grange Montessori (5.84 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (2.69 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (5.79 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (5.29 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.83 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.1 mi)1 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (0.29 mi)4 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (2.19 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (2.67 mi)1 reviews
- BP Connect (0.59 mi)1 reviews
- Golden Cross Service Station (3.91 mi)1 reviews
- Shell UK (14.55 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.6 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (18.4 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.97 mi)17 reviews
- Prezzo - Hailsham (0.19 mi)3 reviews
- Jasmine Garden (0.06 mi)2 reviews
- Li's Cottage Chinese Restaurant (0.07 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (0.04 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (0.07 mi)1 reviews
- Fantastic Cleaners (46.76 mi)26 reviews
- Gatwick Express (27.37 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.01 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (17.25 mi)2 reviews
- Cats Protection (16.85 mi)3 reviews