A thoroughly delightful bay fronted Georgian style three bedroom house in a very select cul-de-sac in the heart of Little Ratton. Tastefully decorated throughout, this home is welcoming, light and airy. It offers a modern kitchen/breakfast room, double aspect lounge/dining room with feature fireplace, spacious reception hall with parquet flooring, modern family bathroom and second separate WC. The rear garden has a sunny aspect, with the large paved patio, pergola and trailing wisteria being a particular feature. There is also a garage and parking space to the front, double glazing and updated gas boiler. Viewing is considered essential.
Vendor’s Note “A very private and peaceful place to live, few people know this road is here.”
Location Little Ratton is regarded as a highly desirable area, with leafy streets and a quiet atmosphere. Favourably located for Ratton Secondary School and offering easy access to other Old Town schools. Hampden Park is just around the corner, with its woodland, lake and tea chalet. The train station is also within easy reach, along with good access to main roads in and out of town. Eastbourne District General Hospital is within half a mile.
Reception Hall 4.19m (13’9″) x 2.97m (9’9″)
Front entrance door. A lovely spacious hall, with beautiful parquet flooring and radiator with attractive decorative cover. Cloaks cupboard housing meter and consumer unit. Under stairs cupboard providing storage. Coving.
Lounge/Dining Room 7.59m (24’11”) max into bay x 3.56m (11’8″)
A beautiful double aspect room with an abundance of natural light, having double glazed curved bay window to front aspect and double glazed French doors onto rear garden. Tasteful feature arched gas fireplace with Limestone mantelpiece. TV point. Coving. Two radiators.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 2.97m (9’9″) x 2.67m (8’9″)
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect and garden. Fitted with a range of modern beech effect wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built-in double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood above. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to part-boarded loft space with built-in ladder.
Bedroom One 4.03m (13’3″) max into bay x 3.56m (11’8″)
Double glazed curved bay window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Coving. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.58m (11’9″) x 2.84m (9’4″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, enjoying views of the pleasant and sunny rear garden. Built-in wardrobe. Coving. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.97m (9’9″) x 2.25m (7’4″)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Modern white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and separate shower over, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Cupboard housing Vaillant gas boiler (installed in 2016) and hot water tank. Radiator.
Second Separate WC
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Modern white suite comprising wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
Laid to lawn with box hedge and flower bed.
Rear Garden Extending to approximately 62’.
Offering a sunny aspect and a good degree of seclusion. Nicely landscaped to include a large paved sun patio, lawn with stepping stones and shrub borders, timber shed and timber fencing. Gate giving rear access to the garden.
Situated in a small select block to the front of the property, with up and over door.
Off Road Parking
Space for one vehicle, directly in front of the garage.
Council Tax Band C with Eastbourne Borough Council.
Fixed £1695 + VAT
- 62FT LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- BAY FRONTED LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ROOMS
- Chain Free
- DESIRABLE LITTLE RATTON LOCATION
- Excellent condition
- GARAGEA AND PARKING
- IMPRESSIVE RECEPTION HALL
- SECLUDED AND SELECT CUL-DE-SAC
- The Grange Montessori (1.09 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.52 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (2.39 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (0.59 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.65 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.24 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (2.12 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (4.54 mi)1 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (0.97 mi)1 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.52 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (1.46 mi)3 reviews
- BP Connect (4.47 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.49 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (21.25 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.87 mi)17 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (1.86 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (2.44 mi)1 reviews
- Cafe Aroma (1.33 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (1.09 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (2.03 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (2.02 mi)2 reviews
- The British Queen (1.14 mi)1 reviews
- The Hurst Arms (1.03 mi)2 reviews
- The Wheatsheaf Inn (0.6 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (31.12 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.88 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.25 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.09 mi)2 reviews