A delightful detached three double bedroom chalet bungalow occupying a very sizeable plot and boasting views across Eastbourne and towards Hastings. The master bedroom suite occupies the entire first floor, whilst two bay fronted bedrooms and a shower room can be found on the ground floor. The kitchen and shower room have been re-fitted. Extensive terraced gardens with a woodland area and wonderful views can be enjoyed to the rear and there is a garage and driveway.
A note from the vendor “The bedroom sizes are all excellent, we also love the views and quiet location.”
Location Westfield Road is in the heart of Rodmill, an area popular with families and the retired community. Eastbourne DGH is within easy walking distance and Good Ofsted rated schools for all areas are close by. Local shops and a post office can be found in Framfield Way, and good regular buses are available along Kings Drive. Rodmill enjoys an elevated position with views across Eastbourne in many parts. Eastbourne Town Centre is approximately 1 ¼ miles distant.
Entrance Vestibule Double glazed sliding front door. Tiled floor. Double glazed inner door to:
Reception Hall 3.04m (10′) x 1.93m (6’4″)
Cupboard housing circuit breakers. Coving. Radiator.
Lounge/Dining Room 5.89m (19’4″) x 4.17m (13’8″)
Two obscured double glazed windows to side aspect. Double glazed patio door to rear garden. Coving. Two radiators.
Kitchen 4.01m (13’2″) x 3.78m (12’5″)
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. UPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Fitted in a range of contemporary white gloss wall and base mounted units with complementary worktops over. One and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Vaillant combination boiler, inset spot lighting, coving, tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 4.19m (13’9″) x 4.16m (13’8″) into bay
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobes. Coving. Inset spot lighting. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 4.28m (14’1″) into bay x 3.76m (12’4″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with views across Eastbourne. Coving. Radiator.
Shower Room Two obscured double glazed windows to side aspect. Contemporary suite comprising large shower enclosure, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low level flush WC. Part tiled walls. Linen cupboard. Chrome heated towel rail. Inset spot lighting. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing Double glazed Velux window.
Master Bedroom Suite 6.10m (20′) max x 4.88m (16′) max
Two double glazed Velux windows to side aspect with views across Hastings. Two double glazed Velux windows to rear aspect. Eaves storage cupboards. Two radiators.
Front Garden Attractively landscaped and laid to shingle.
Driveway Providing off road parking for four vehicles.
Garage Up and over door, power and light. Personal door to rear garden.
Rear Garden A sizeable terraced garden with paved patio, then steps up to sun decks and green house. Raised vegetable beds, composting area and garden shed. Woodland area with springtime bluebells. Fine views over the town and the sea.
Council Tax Band D with Eastbourne Brough Council.
0.6% + VAT 16 weeks.
- 1200 SQ FT DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS INTERIOR
- GARAGE AND LONG DRIVEWAY
- GOOD LOCATION
- LARGE ELEVATED PLOT
- REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- Sea views
- Three double bedrooms
- WELL MAINTAINED HOME
- The Grange Montessori (0.5 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.04 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (2.97 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (0.11 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.99 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.62 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (2.7 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebell Walk (5.12 mi)1 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (5.68 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (0.08 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.91 mi)3 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.41 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.84 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (30.02 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (21.81 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (1.56 mi)23 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (1.6 mi)8 reviews
- The Beach Deck (1.68 mi)10 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (1.27 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (1.85 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (1.63 mi)2 reviews
- HSBC Bank (5.32 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (1.45 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (1.68 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (31.7 mi)83 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (18.6 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (17.22 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.24 mi)2 reviews