A Victorian three bedroom end of terrace house within easy reach of Eastbourne Train Station and offering some former off road parking to the rear. There are several lovely period style fireplaces in this old artisan’s house, a bay fronted sitting room, separate dining room and kitchen with appliances included. Benefits include a recently updated gas boiler (installed 2017) and double glazing. Offered to the market chain free.
A note from the vendor “We have enjoyed this house for twenty years. The location is great for walking to the train station, town centre shops and seafront, all only ten minutes on foot.”
Location Whitley Road is conveniently situated on the outskirts of Eastbourne Town Centre, ideal for commuters. The mainline railway station is within easy walking distance, as are a great choice of shops, restaurants and pubs. There is also a good choice of schools for most ages in the area, making this property a good family home.
Entrance Hallway Double glazed front door. Picture rail. Dado rail. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
Sitting Room 3.83m (12’7″) into bay x 3.53m (11’7″)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Open fire with marble surround. Alcoves with built-in shelving and cabinets. Picture rail. Radiator.
Dining Room 3.81m (12’6″) x 3.53m (11’7″)
Double glazed door to rear garden. Victorian style open fireplace. Cupboard housing fuse box deep freezer (included) and electricity meter. Radiator.
Kitchen 2.44m (8′) x 1.83m (6′)
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted with a range of cream country style wall and base mounted units with quartz worktops over. Sink unit. Cooker with electric fan assisted oven and halogen hob, fridge and washer/dryer. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor.
Ground Floor Bathroom Two obscured double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. White suite comprising bath with electric shower overhead, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Wall mounted Worcester boiler, installed in 2017. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 4.65m (15’3″) x 3.28m (10’9″)
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Arched fireplace. Shelved cupboard. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.66m (12′) x 2.95m (9’8″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Arched fireplace. Fitted cupboards. Picture rail. Hatch to loft space. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 3.50m (11’6″) x 2.44m (8′)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Period style fireplace with cameo insets. Airing cupboard. Small hatch to loft space. Radiator.
Front Garden Brick pathway set within a selection of shrubs, a Cherry Tree and a Holly Tree.
Rear Garden Affording a good degree of seclusion. Laid to lawn with paved patio and a selection of shrubs.
Block Paved Rear Access (to the rear) Considered to be ideal for transforming back to off road parking.
Council Tax Band B with Eastbourne Borough Council.
12 weeks 0.6%+VAT
- Chain Free
- Double Glazing
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING SCOPE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- Two Reception Rooms
- VICTORIAN CHARACTER FEATURES
- WALKING DISTANCE OF EASTBOURNE BEACH
- WALKING DISTANCE OF TRAIN STATION
- The Grange Montessori (0.8 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (0.41 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (4.01 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.13 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (18.01 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (16.67 mi)1 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (3.71 mi)3 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (0.7 mi)6 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (2.21 mi)1 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (0.87 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.21 mi)2 reviews
- Jempsons Superstore (22.19 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (18.86 mi)2 reviews
- County Mall Shopping Centre (31.16 mi)9 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (22.96 mi)1 reviews
- Pomodoro E Mozzarella (0.65 mi)23 reviews
- Flamenco Tapas Restaurant (0.69 mi)8 reviews
- The Beach Deck (0.62 mi)10 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (0.54 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (0.58 mi)2 reviews
- Bill's Cafe (0.37 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (0.5 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (0.49 mi)2 reviews
- The Probate Department (2.78 mi)1 reviews
- Gatwick Express (32.82 mi)83 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (19.62 mi)4 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (18.24 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (20.1 mi)2 reviews