A two double bedroom detached bungalow occupying a pretty position in West Hampden Park. A charming home, with wood burning stove, built-in wardrobes, white gloss kitchen, garage with workshop and a garden conservatory. The lawned rear garden extends to approximately 80ft, a gardeners’ haven. The driveway has parking for up to three cars. Benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating. Must be viewed!
Vendor’s Note “ A great property for garden lovers.”
Location At the top end of Willingdon Park Drive, towards Church Street. West Hampden Park is a favoured location amongst bungalow seekers. Take a stroll down to Hampden Park, with its’ lake, woods and tea chalet. Local amenities can be found at Brassey Parade, including a Tesco supermarket, warm water swimming pool and public library. Local bus routes to Eastbourne Town Centre are very close by and Hampden Park Train Station gives you train links to London.
Porch 2.73m (8’11”) x 1.87m (6’1″)
Double glazed front door and double glazed window. Tiled floor. Double glazed internal door to:
Cloaks cupboard housing electricity consumer unit. Linen cupboard. Broom cupboard. Hatch to loft space (part-boarded) with light. Coving. Radiator.
Lounge/Diner 5.66m (18’7″) x 4.50m (14’9″)
Leaded light double glazed bay window to front aspect. Double glazed window to side aspect. Wood burning stove with wooden mantelpiece. Coving. Two radiators.
Kitchen 2.95m (9’8″) max x 2.81m (9’3″)
Double glazed window and door to side aspect. Fitted with a range of white gloss country style wall and base mounted units with worktops over. One and a half bowl sink with drainer. Space for gas cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks. Serving hatch. Coving. Radiator.
Bedroom One 3.85m (12’7″) x 3.45m (11’4″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Full length built-in wardrobes. Coving. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 4.44m (14’7″) x 2.51m (8’3″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Coving. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Double shower enclosure, white wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Tiled walls. Coving. Radiator.
Front Garden Laid to lawn with flower beds and side access.
Rear Garden Extending to approximately 80ft. Mostly laid to lawn, with shrub beds, patio and green house. Enclosed by timber fencing.
Garden Conservatory 3.56m (11’8″) x 1.68m (5’6″)
Double glazed windows, door and roof. With the potential to be linked to the master bedroom.
Garage 5.03m (16’6″) x 2.34m (7’8″) & Workshop 2.44m (8′) x 2.34m (7’8″)
Up and over door, power. Wall mounted Ideal gas boiler.
Driveway Providing off road parking for up to three vehicles.
Council Tax Band D with Eastbourne Borough Council.
12 WEEK SOLE 0.6%+vat
- APPROX 80FT GARDEN
- ATTRACTIVE DETACHED BUNGALOW
- BAY FRONTED LOUNGE/DINER
- DRIVEWAY FOR THREE CARS
- GARAGE AND ATTACHED WORKSHOP
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- GOOD RESIDENTIAL AREA
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- WOOD BURNING STOVE
- The Grange Montessori (1.72 mi)2 reviews
- My Drivings Kool (1.95 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (1.78 mi)2 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.18 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.61 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (15.15 mi)1 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (4.5 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (1.49 mi)3 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (4.29 mi)4 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.13 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (2.12 mi)3 reviews
- BP Connect (3.81 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.45 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (20.83 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.83 mi)17 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (2.46 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (2.78 mi)2 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (2.71 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (4.12 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (0.62 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (2.61 mi)1 reviews
- The British Queen (0.67 mi)1 reviews
- The Wheatsheaf Inn (0.51 mi)1 reviews
- The Parkfield (0.36 mi)3 reviews
- Gatwick Express (30.59 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.83 mi)10 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (19.64 mi)2 reviews
- Cats Protection (20.29 mi)3 reviews