Lovingly owned by the present owner fornearly 50 years, a three bedroom semi-detached house with spacious double aspect lounge/dining room, kitchen, double glazed conservatory, bathroom and separate WC. There are pretty gardens to the front and rear, and views towards The South Downs from the rear bedroom. Other benefits include a garage, driveway, double glazing and gas central heating system with updated boiler. Vendor suited.
A note from the vendor “This has been a great place to live and I shall miss it very much.”
Location Winchester Way is favourably situated in Willingdon, nestled between Eastbourne and Polegate. Local shopping facilities can be found at Freshwater Square, and numerous bus routes are easily accessible along Eastbourne Road. Polegate is one and a half miles distant and Eastbourne is two and a half miles distant. Willingdon Primary and Community schools are less than a mile away and both have a Good Ofsted rating.
Entrance Porch Double glazed sliding door to:
Hallway Front door, under stairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/Dining Room 7.95m (26’1″) x 3.47m (11’5″) max
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Electric fireplace with surround and mantelpiece. Telephone & TV points. Two radiators.
Kitchen 3.54m (11’7″) max x 2.64m (8’8″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden. Range of wall and base mounted units with worktops over. Inset stainless steel sink with double drainer. Gas cooker. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted Worcester combination gas boiler. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed door, windows and roof with tiled floor.
First Floor Landing Double glazed window to side aspect. Hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 3.71m (12’2″) x 3.61m (11’10”)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Linen cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.48m (11’5″) x 3.38m (11’1″)
Double glazed window to rear aspect with views towards The South Downs. Built in wardrobes. Shower cubicle. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.54m (8’4″) x 2.20m (7’3″)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising bath with mixer tap and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Separate WC Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Low level flush WC.
Front Garden Laid to lawn with plant beds and pathway.
Driveway Providing off road parking.
Garage Up and over door, power and light.
Rear Garden Laid to lawn with fish pond and plant bed borders. Steps down to shrubbery and summerhouse. Views towards The South Downs.
Council Tax Band D with Wealden District Council.
1% plus VAt multi
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- GOOD SCHOOLS NEARBY
- LARGE LOFT SPACE
- PRETTY GARDENS
- Quiet Location
- SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT
- SPACIOUS THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- WONDERFUL VIEWS
- My Drivings Kool (2.1 mi)2 reviews
- Driver Training Taylormade (1.69 mi)2 reviews
- Patcham High School (17.93 mi)1 reviews
- The Grange Montessori (1.78 mi)2 reviews
- Varndean School (17.48 mi)1 reviews
- District General Hospital (1.27 mi)5 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (16.39 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (14.93 mi)1 reviews
- Seaford Medical Practice (7.16 mi)3 reviews
- East Sussex Hospitals Nhs Trust (14.74 mi)1 reviews
- Spar (2.54 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (2.48 mi)6 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (2.5 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco stores (1.76 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (2.6 mi)5 reviews
- Michelham Priory and Gardens (4.4 mi)3 reviews
- Arlington Reservoir (1.42 mi)3 reviews
- The Long Man of Wilmington (4.28 mi)4 reviews
- Willingdon Trees (0.68 mi)1 reviews
- Treasure Island Adventure Park (2.72 mi)6 reviews
- New Look (2.69 mi)1 reviews
- Superdrug Stores (2.7 mi)2 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.09 mi)1 reviews
- One Stop Community Stores (1.36 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (2.41 mi)8 reviews
- Kings Drive Service Station (1.21 mi)2 reviews
- Old Town Service Station (2.16 mi)3 reviews
- BP Connect (3.79 mi)1 reviews
- Marks and Spencer BP Connect (16.8 mi)4 reviews
- Morrisons Seaford Petrol Station (7.17 mi)1 reviews
- Imperial Arcade (17.23 mi)2 reviews
- Orchards Shopping Centre (20.66 mi)1 reviews
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (17.61 mi)17 reviews
- Brighton Marina (17.31 mi)24 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (14.62 mi)1 reviews
- Tasty Bites (1.15 mi)2 reviews
- Ocean Fish & Chips (1.14 mi)2 reviews
- The Lantern (1.02 mi)1 reviews
- Lee's Garden (1.14 mi)3 reviews
- Lakeside Tea Chalet (0.91 mi)3 reviews
- Nelson Coffee Co. (2.55 mi)1 reviews
- Vickery Coffee House (2.89 mi)2 reviews
- Seaside Pie & Mash (2.82 mi)1 reviews
- Bill's Cafe (2.71 mi)1 reviews
- Compton Lounge Tea Room (3.13 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (1.23 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose (4.17 mi)3 reviews
- Lidl Eastbourne (2.49 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.09 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Express (2.84 mi)1 reviews
- The Probate Department (0.43 mi)1 reviews
- HSBC Bank (4.13 mi)1 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (2.71 mi)1 reviews
- Abbey (2.7 mi)2 reviews
- Nationwide Building Society (4.11 mi)1 reviews
- Sussex Ox (3.83 mi)4 reviews
- The Plough and Harrow (3.21 mi)2 reviews
- Eastbourne Cocktail Club (2.62 mi)1 reviews
- The Marine (2.75 mi)8 reviews
- hush bar (2.78 mi)2 reviews
- Gatwick Express (30.46 mi)83 reviews
- Coastway Veterinary Clinic (16.61 mi)10 reviews
- St Francis Veterinary Surgery (17.99 mi)4 reviews
- Badgers Oak Veterinary Clinic (19.81 mi)2 reviews
- Cats Protection (20.18 mi)3 reviews
- Barrow Hill Veterinary Hospital (35.85 mi)2 reviews